VN RPGM Abandoned Tales of Arcania [v0.5.3] [PhantoMaster]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
You have to take on the role of a slave trader, explore the surroundings, look materials and food to improve your Castle of Pain, go to an unknown territories in the raids for new slaves or just buy them on the market, improve equipment and weapons, look for allies, perform Guilds contracts, this and much more awaits you in Arcania.

Choose between a male or female character, develop various skills that will help both in battle and in the obey of slaves.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-27
Release Date: 2019-07-19
Developer: PhantoMaster
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.3
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot_001.png s_p_03.png titlescreen_final.png screenshot_002.png screenshot_003.png screenshot_004.png s_p_51_a.png map_scout_02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
downloading now...one of the preview images showed the travel system isnt standard rpgm so i'm intrigued ..plus mixing modern future olde tymes is up my alley

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..if "Envy" is to be one of the MC's dames..he just got NTR'd..the slut :O
"dumps her at the side of the road...smelly fish-skank!!!"
ok..finished the demo..it shows a lot of promise...its rpgm done right so you anti-rpgm peoples..this ones good..go for it...the story premise is cool....my only hope is fish-girl goes away..do not like my dames touching non-MC D :p

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
downloading now...one of the preview images showed the travel system isnt standard rpgm so i'm intrigued ..plus mixing modern future olde tymes is up my alley
RPG Maker can be done several ways, the 'standard' is the way most devs make the games, probably 2 reasons, 1 its easier. 2, it costs money to have the plugins made or to acquire. Threads of Destiny, Claire's quest (the revamp) are a few game I can name on F95 that show what can be done with RPG Maker!

Reactions: anime66

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
agree'd..this one i like the style..it will not tick off the easily triggered..i always try rpgm games without complaint as some dev's change it up and make it in many ways the superior tool to use..and the ones that stick to the lazy "travel all over looking for a sparkly mcguffin" i just ignore without comment.

Reactions: vMKx7

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
This seems pretty interesting, look forward to seeing the female route. And if it's any different.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
While it looks very interesting, hasnt this dude abandoned like 30 games that looked good by now? :FeelsBadMan:

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Looks VERY promising . I hope it contains decent storylines & contents since It has huge potential . I wish the Devs the best

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Rather then crafted weapons, the male MC should use that giant club, dear lord no wonder people want him dead, he's really Vlad the Impaler... Other then that yeah, game looks good.

lordywut

Sep 29, 2018
It has potential, i think they should skip the backstory of the advanced earth or atleats have a plot twist at the end showing the advanced stuff as a relic from the past.

And it should have morning afternoon evening and night and no day counter, like what is the point of knowing what day it is?
and you should go back on the map to hunt and find gears more than just once

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Looks promising so far, but I find the battle system to be pretty aweful. Takes so long to play out with all those pop-up pictures.

Aug 16, 2017
I'm sorry, maybe I'm an idiot, but what I'm supposed to do once I open the map? I'm clicking everything and pressing every key but nothing happens...
your not an idiot, I have the same issue. the demo ends for me once I open the map as nothing else is clickable and no buttons do a thing.

upon loading the game I opened options and got white text on a white background which is also a bit of an oversight.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, I opened the map, and then clicked on the covered areas with my mouse to "uncover" them. One more nitpicky item, the dev needs to change the combat interface from white/white to white/black or something else.