3ashq

Oct 26, 2018
What are you running? It works fine if a little ram hungry on my late 2013 macbook pro.
Hi thank for the reply, I run:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
2.7 i5
8 GB RAM
when I open the file: TalesOfAndrogyny, Located at TalesOfAndrogyny/Contents/MacOS/
I receive this window:

Code:
***$ /Users/***/Downloads/Tales\ Of\ Androgyny\ Mac/Contents/MacOS/TalesOfAndrogyny ; exit;
dlopen(jre/lib/jli/libjli.dylib, 1): image not found
Error: failed to load VM runtime library!
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...none found.

[Process completed]
Please help :(

Toukai

May 5, 2018
With the new version every time i encounter the unicorn I crash in battle. This is the error text

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.majalis.character.AbstractCharacter.doAttack(AbstractCharacter.java:650)
at com.majalis.character.EnemyCharacter.doAttack(EnemyCharacter.java:771)
at com.majalis.screens.BattleScreen.doAttacks(BattleScreen.java:490)
at com.majalis.screens.BattleScreen.resolveTechniques(BattleScreen.java:516)
at com.majalis.screens.BattleScreen.battleLoop(BattleScreen.java:433)
at com.majalis.screens.BattleScreen.render(BattleScreen.java:1215)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:225)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)

Reactions: AnonGuy
Oct 7, 2017
Hi thank for the reply, I run:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
2.7 i5
8 GB RAM
when I open the file: TalesOfAndrogyny, Located at TalesOfAndrogyny/Contents/MacOS/
I receive this window:

Code:
***$ /Users/***/Downloads/Tales\ Of\ Androgyny\ Mac/Contents/MacOS/TalesOfAndrogyny ; exit;
dlopen(jre/lib/jli/libjli.dylib, 1): image not found
Error: failed to load VM runtime library!
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...none found.

[Process completed]
Please help :(
No worries, try opening the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar in TalesOfAndrogyny/Contents/Resources/

Let us know if that worked.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
any guide to this?
Taken from their Patreon. Also can be found in story mode.
"It's used in battle when the orc is standing. To get the Orc to Full Nelson you, and thus to penetrate you standing, you'll need to disarm her. It also currently shows up in story mode when you run from her."

Reactions: galgat and lumley

3ashq

Oct 26, 2018
No worries, try opening the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar in TalesOfAndrogyny/Contents/Resources/

Let us know if that worked.
I tried it but its says:
To use the “java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar” command-line tool you need to install a JDK.

EDIT: never mind, I searched the JDK and installed it, it works fine now
Thank you so much :)

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
With the new version every time i encounter the unicorn I crash in battle. This is the error text
This happened to me too. My immediate assumption is because losing to the unicorn gives you the mare class they may have overlooked or rushed something related to the new art. Iunno though obviously lol

Jan 13, 2019
Guys please help, it been a while now that I want to play this game but I can't!
I run a Mac system and the game doesn't start
Yeah same here. I click the application it trys to load for a second but then just gives up and wont start. Even the previous version ran fine before but now even that wont start ether.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
This happened to me too. My immediate assumption is because losing to the unicorn gives you the mare class they may have overlooked or rushed something related to the new art. Iunno though obviously lol
I am wondering does this happen on a particular class ?

one might try other classes, I know the LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL would cause me to crash when meeting the doppelganger.
one might try a different class, changing it in the save file. Something in there setting not expecting this outfit to be on you, as it is suppose to only happen in the Brothel during the client service.

here are a few one might try.

Code:
"jobClass": "Paladin",
"jobClass": "Thief",
"jobClass": "QUEEN",
"jobClass": "MARE",
"jobClass": "PROSTITUTE",
"jobClass": "LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL", //<<< this one caused me to Crash when i met the doppelganger.
to avoid meeting the Unicorn you could always lose you anal virginity but I know that is not a fix, but if you not virgin you won't meet it, unless they have changed that, I have not had time to test the new version yet myself.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure I heard the newest outfits are just for specific scenes, one that I know of is just for a game-over scene. Heard there were two more though, so maybe you can get them in some non-bs way?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes