gelgang

Mar 5, 2018
So basically the way patreon works now, is you pay on the first of every month. Missing that payment means, missing whatever content you get from that entire month. So we might not get another update till October. Life happens :pensive:.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Can now become the Dullahan's girlfriend
Dullahan reacts based on your previous interactions

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Now I just hope there'll be a little bit more added to the mermaid eventually. A happy ending with her or something.

S

sufasdufu

Hello everyone,

Is there a chance to see the centaur more than once? I can not do it.
Do you mean the centaur or the unicorn? The unicorn only appears if you have your anal virginity and after that it's just the centaur, and she should appear all the time, or at least she does for me.

Reactions: KainbloodOmen
S

sufasdufu

Can anyone say how the multi-enemy combat works?
So far it applies only to the vampires and right now it's janky af. Just layering the two on top of eachother, essentially it's like you're fighting an enemy that gets two turns in a row.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
It's incredible how every time I see a comment in this thread I find out about stuff I've never seen in the game yet.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
So far it applies only to the vampires and right now it's janky af. Just layering the two on top of eachother, essentially it's like you're fighting an enemy that gets two turns in a row.
Well, that sucks but they admit it's still barebones.
Or bareboner.

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Do you mean the centaur or the unicorn? The unicorn only appears if you have your anal virginity and after that it's just the centaur, and she should appear all the time, or at least she does for me.
The centaur but it's ok i find it again but thanks fot the unicorn i didn't know it ^^)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes