Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Budhaa's back in business?! :closedeyesmile:
At least for October. My pledge for September was denied and by the time I got it resolved it was nearly October, so I just decided to save my five bucks and wait for it to roll by.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
I have a vision

A vision of a renpy game with this epic art,and a superb story.

I have a vision...

Ps game dosent save for some reason,latest build

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
I have a vision

A vision of a renpy game with this epic art,and a superb story.

I have a vision...

Ps game dosent save for some reason,latest build
I've had this problem too once or twice. Either use a different game executable(the .jar or .exe) and try saving, or try downloading it again.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
hey buddha thanks,just came back to report that quicksave quickload works fine,normal saving dosent

Now the 100mil ???

Is there anyway to unlock all pervert scenes or somehow unzip them?i keep seeing "you missed x event or y event" and i dont wanna miss a thiiiinggg

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
hey buddha thanks,just came back to report that quicksave quickload works fine,normal saving dosent

Now the 100mil ???

Is there anyway to unlock all pervert scenes or somehow unzip them?i keep seeing "you missed x event or y event" and i dont wanna miss a thiiiinggg
Sort of. If you open the .jar with winrar(that's what I use anyway) you can view all of the pics in the game in the "enemies" folder. You can also see all, and I mean all, of the sex scenes and more in the game by looking in the script folder and finding "encounters". Then you can press cltrl + f and have fun.

If you want to view all of the scenes in-game with the pervert screen then some brave soul would have to know all of the scene names by their code names, paste it into their profile.json file, and systematically update it with each release. It's definitely not impossible but I much rather go file mining.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
it would be good if the developers installed an automatic translation program in the interface of the juice so that you can enjoy all the dialogues in different languages, I speak mainly Spanish and although I understand English, I have to be leaving the game to be able to translate some words and phrases, that makes me lose a lot of interest and this is a game that I really love.
Could you communicate this to the creators?
:FeelsBadMan:
Rofl, machine translation is garbage. You're asking them to add something that would only add gibberish text.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I found in this thread that I can edit save files with notepad, and I've done that. But, it have no effect in game. Despite I put new amounts of money and stats, when I load game it's still old numbers. Any help?

Reactions: Akuseru97

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Hello. I found in this thread that I can edit save files with notepad, and I've done that. But, it have no effect in game. Despite I put new amounts of money and stats, when I load game it's still old numbers. Any help?
Strange question but are you sure you're changing the right save and values? The way saves are ordered is a bit wonky so if you're editing say save 9 on your game you'd actually be looking for save 8 in your game file. Also, the stats in your save seem to repeat itself and from what I know only one set matters, so make sure you're editing the top section of your stats and not the repeated one.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
it would be good if the developers installed an automatic translation program in the interface of the juice so that you can enjoy all the dialogues in different languages, I speak mainly Spanish and although I understand English, I have to be leaving the game to be able to translate some words and phrases, that makes me lose a lot of interest and this is a game that I really love.
Could you communicate this to the creators?
:FeelsBadMan:

This made my day!!!
Just think about it: your english language is improving because of some trap boi getting fucked in the ass by some monster futa XD
What a fucking twist...

Reactions: Jaysmall

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
The art work and scenes get better and better ,i wasn't sure i'd like the art at first as i was so used to the other stuff but this is fantastic ,i love it i lose so many hours playing this game :p
I do have a couple questions about the update ,how do i explore the labyrinth and 2 how do i get multi people in a battle or do they mean the vampires one after the other?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes