anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
how do you get the stealing scene for the ettin? is it the rugular enounter or the sleeping ettin encounter?
Beat her in combat, then talk to them afterwards and convince them to go on a date with you. At one point the ettin will give you 50g to go buy a pig, but you should select to steal the money and leave. Then just sleep in camp a few times :)

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Read OP (the first post of this thread).
Can you link me this because I've checked the install guides on the main page and I can't find anything that helps me.

Like I've tried not extracting it and running the whole thing as a jar file, I've tried adding a jar file inside the folder, nothing works.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Can you link me this because I've checked the install guides on the main page and I can't find anything that helps me.

Like I've tried not extracting it and running the whole thing as a jar file, I've tried adding a jar file inside the folder, nothing works.
This is IMO the best formatted and most concise guide.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

It's really simple.
Download the game version for your OS. Check if it works.
Then, if the "java" version is newer, download the jar and replace the jar in the version you downloaded one step up with the new one.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
It's really simple.
Download the game version for your OS. Check if it works.
Then, if the "java" version is newer, download the jar and replace the jar in the version you downloaded one step up with the new one.
Ok yeah it really is simple when put like that. Seems like a dumb way of doing it and you need to download multiple files, but eh.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Well when you phrase it like that..

Edit: I guess there is also the benefit that you don't need to download the win file each time and just the java file.
Yeah thats why I started to do it that way. You only need the Win/Mac/Linux once.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Then I'd recommend uploading the windows, mac and linux versions without the jar file in it. That way you don't need to download two 3gb files.
I was thinking about that, but we have a strict policy about not tempering with the original files (except to rename)

Reactions: Count Morado

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Just to be sure. The file for the window version is not the latest version but the java version is?
Yes, but the Windows version contains the old java file. So only need to swap out the java (.jar) file every weekly.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Sadge that they don't add any femdom foot fetish content to the mix :( I want main protag to get her cock stepped on

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes