Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You gotta fight to get to top and suck well to be respected as the bottom.

Or something like that. I hope Topping is still well represented like it was with Cait.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
One thing I never understood is why the Doppleganger interactions only have an artwork when you're the one being fucked and not when you fuck it as well. I mean.... The outcome you get is literally the same, being you the fucker or the fucked one, since you're essentially fucking a clone of yourself, as well as the fact that the doppleganger happens to have the unique "feature" that either you end up being the "top" or the bottom in the interaction, you always both fuck and get fucked in those. Makes no sense to not share the artwork, but I guess is one of the style inconsistencies that this game has from a long while ago XD
They're doing it differently

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
One thing I never understood is why the Doppleganger interactions only have an artwork when you're the one being fucked and not when you fuck it as well. I mean.... The outcome you get is literally the same, being you the fucker or the fucked one, since you're essentially fucking a clone of yourself, as well as the fact that the doppleganger happens to have the unique "feature" that either you end up being the "top" or the bottom in the interaction, you always both fuck and get fucked in those. Makes no sense to not share the artwork, but I guess is one of the style inconsistencies that this game has from a long while ago XD
I see a lot of scenes like that, scenes that could get some artwork reused but don't. At the top of my head, last time I played story mode and got fucked by the girl troll, a big part of the scene had no art when it could have used the encounter mode trollfuck art perfectly well.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

IDEKAPARTFROMYOLO

Aug 14, 2023
Is it just me or is editing the event logs to remove who your first kiss was breaking the entire game, It used to work now it just breaks all my saves.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes