Wavering

May 26, 2021
Each time I see the word “animated” I imagine the android version bleeding and begging for help
Yeah, really not sure when they plan on actually optimizing the game.
As it stands, currently whenever someone reports crashes on the Android version of the game (crashes specifically related to RAM issues, not a bug that was introduced as was showcased here with the hotfix), either here or on the game's Itch.io page, they are ignored by Majalis (actually the bug reports thread on Itch.io has been relatively ignored as a whole - their last reply was over 6 months ago, and they typically only reply to specific bug reports...).

Dunno, just unfortunate that people aren't really going to get any assistance other than - "You'll need a device with more RAM".

Even the PC versions of the game use 2 to 3+ GB of RAM (depending on the area in-game, and what's currently on screen etc), with the increase in animations only making the game more and more sluggish for people. The older builds of the game (from around 2018) only used around 700 MB of RAM for comparison.

Would hope that one day optimization would be properly done (if not, why release the game on Android to begin with ?), because the Features poll doesn't mention that, so maybe that's on the radar and just not something to be voted for.
Currently though, not really recommended for people to try play the game on Android.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Persephone is always so dead serious, but her bite is worse than her bark... wait, I got that wrong? Anyway, here's that scary vampire lady that's either sore about losing or about how many players spank and clap those cheeks of hers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way her sister is much harder to defeat. Once you cum it's simply over.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Will the Brothel Madam handjob contract scene ever get art or is it simply too vanilla and boring for Majalis and the fans? I quite like that scene though

Reactions: blarg0192

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.36.6Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The OP needs its instruction replaced with an edutainment style comic that shows the step by step. I'm not kidding (this time, heh).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vlive and broly965

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Does the Impotent Bad perk affect scenes and/or stop me from seeing certain scenes? I'm questioning getting it but don't want to ruin my playthrough. please guide me seniors of the thread.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes