Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Futa on male is an especially strange genre, wish I could just ignore my sensibilities and pretend the mc is also a futa but I'm so weirded out by this lol. Especially with how awesome the artwork is.

Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
So just noticed something in the combat, when you point at your portrait it shows your "current" stats, but the numbers don't match my characters actual stats on the character screen. Anyone know what is up with that? It's not debuffs as I've had same effect on a fresh character. As an example my thief class has STR 5 END 5 AGI 10 PER 4 MAG 1 CHA 6 on the character screen, but in a fight has STR 4 END 4 AGI 6 PER 3 MAG 1 CHA 4 when "current" stats are displayed.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
So just noticed something in the combat, when you point at your portrait it shows your "current" stats, but the numbers don't match my characters actual stats on the character screen. Anyone know what is up with that? It's not debuffs as I've had same effect on a fresh character. As an example my thief class has STR 5 END 5 AGI 10 PER 4 MAG 1 CHA 6 on the character screen, but in a fight has STR 4 END 4 AGI 6 PER 3 MAG 1 CHA 4 when "current" stats are displayed.
Read the tutorial to know exactly what is happening. But things like been full of cum will lower your AGI and CHA. I think that the lower your hp some stat will go lower too. Is this kind of thing that are affecting you.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Read the tutorial to know exactly what is happening. But things like been full of cum will lower your AGI and CHA. I think that the lower your hp some stat will go lower too. Is this kind of thing that are affecting you.
also it low hp starts affecting you pretty fast, like 10 hp gone and your stats are already starting to be drained

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm sick tired about the oral-knot stuff...

On a side note, seems like most games consider irrumatio a regular blowjob, and cunnilingus to be going straight for the clit... looks like devs need to do more real sex...

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Man, I'm sick tired about the oral-knot stuff...

On a side note, seems like most games consider irrumatio a regular blowjob, and cunnilingus to be going straight for the clit... looks like devs need to do more real sex...
I never knew what the difference between a blowjob and irrumatio was, also everything and everyone always considered it the same. Funny what a quick google search can do.

"Irrumatio is a form of oral sex where a man thrusts his penis into someone else's mouth, in contrast to fellatio where the penis is being actively orally excited by a fellator. The difference lies mainly in which party takes the active part."

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes