Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Can u please say little more about encounter cheat?
Version: 0.2.05.2 - 2nd October Weekly

New features:

• Replay encounters added!
Activate the "Cheat" option in the optionsOn the World Map, an "Encounter" option will appear - select that to be taken to the selection screen
Uses your current character's stats for the encounter
Encounters with persistent progress can only be reset by starting a new character currently
Most encounters are available, including random encounters and one-off encounters (but not story mode encounters)

Jul 21, 2017
Ok this is probably a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyway is there a way to turn the mc a full female or atleast for the mc to grow breast?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
only read a couple pages of the thread..but am going to try this simply because i love the artwork...and cross my fingers i can avoid gay encounters...heres hoping i can stick to gals and monster gals..HAHAAA!!!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
only read a couple pages of the thread..but am going to try this simply because i love the artwork...and cross my fingers i can avoid gay encounters...heres hoping i can stick to gals and monster gals..HAHAAA!!!
Dammit, traps aren't gay.:devilish:

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
It's, basically, woman with a penis with woman with a penis but without boobs , just represent it in this way, and you'll be fine

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
It's, basically, woman with a penis with woman with a penis but without boobs , just represent it in this way, and you'll be fine
but now its both two women, which is gay, and two people with penises, which is gay, so what you actually have here is double gay.

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
This version pretty buggy for anyone else on android? I keep getting random scenes popping in outta nowhere, some of which have been scenes that lead to Game Overs. It's been most noticeable in the brothel, but getting it elsewhere too.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes