Derestyr

Dec 9, 2016
So is everything going to be animated at some point in the future? Just wondering. Game is pretty awesome.

Fed

May 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog

My bad. Was going to upload last night but fell asleep at my keyboard.
Is that all the change log? I ask because I noticed a pond in game that I hadn't seen before and an elf girl(?) that just goes "..." when I go to it and then the scene ends.

Edit: Looking into the game files and it seems she's just a teaser for now, I don't see any sex art or animations of her.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Excuse me, when I download the game from Majalis itch.io website the app always crashes and doesn't let me play, can I get any suggestions pls? Or downloading the game from the Mega links make it easier?
Downloading it from the itch.io site gives you the free version, which is an entire month behind the weeklies at the very least. While I don't know what's causing the crashing (could be running the .jar without java installed, running 64 when you can only run 32 bit, etc. Some more information would help troubleshoot your problem), downloading it from my MEGA gives you the latest version that has more content.
Is that all the change log? I ask because I noticed a pond in game that I hadn't seen before and an elf girl(?) that just goes "..." when I go to it and then the scene ends.

Edit: Looking into the game files and it seems she's just a teaser for now, I don't see any sex art or animations of her.
Not really sure. Couldn't find a single mention of her existence in patreon posts.

By the way, I'm not in charge of the scene guide. You'll need to wait for @JohnDupont to do that.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
How do you top during face sitting. I cant get it to work
IMO, not worth it since you nor your enemy can cum from it. You need:

1. Enemy pinned on the floor from wrestling.
2. Enemy in supine stance (laying down face up, essentially).

And for some reason, you can't be the top in a 69 position yet either.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I thought i heard mention of a big booty elf or something somewhere. Probly that what's you saw at the pond.

Reactions: Fed

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Changelog

Apologies, shit came up while I was trying to replace the MEGA link earlier today. I'll keep this one up until @DrNolegs makes mirrors and after the next weekly comes out. So any weeklies after this one will be taken down and updated accordingly unless specified not to by anybody for whatever reason.

@redghost14 no clue about this one working on android. Too lazy to test it out myself.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes