broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Whoever is in charge of this game needs to fix the wrestle glitch. Seriously after long battles i always seem to get this error where the enemy grapples me endlessly after getting stuck. Like instead of resting they rest 1 time and then choke or something and never climax or penetrate. Just gets stuck that way. It's not a frequent bug but it happens more often after really long battles.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
guess who finally got a new gaming desktop and can use java 8+!

i might be able to play this game now, assuming no errors come up. ^_^

edit: oh and a vastly faster internet connection. yeah...i've been enjoying the results of us moving not long ago quite a bit. :)

and...it works with no errors upon launching the game.

Nov 13, 2017
How defeat Xiuh ? I tried fight her but game wont let me and it's game over
-Listen to the bounty in the Town Square
-Eavesdrop int Town Square to meet a guy with information about a witch
-Persuade him for information and a gem
-Go to the Witch's Cottage (special location on the map)
-Get the Witch to give you an item that'll let you fight Xiuh

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

Love this game a lot ! How can I encounter The Warlock exactly please ? Always heard about it but never saw it in the game. Furthermore, if I don't make any mistake, they released the 0.2 after the v. 1.0.32.4, aren't they ?

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Hi,

Love this game a lot ! How can I encounter The Warlock exactly please ? Always heard about it but never saw it in the game. Furthermore, if I don't make any mistake, they released the 0.2 after the v. 1.0.32.4, aren't they ?
In the manor in the monster town.
V0.2.00.0 after version 0.1.30.4

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
did anyone know where the save files for android version located? I want to backup them...

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
In the manor in the monster town.
V0.2.00.0 after version 0.1.30.4
Thanks, but when I visit the manor for the first time, I can't enter in, an old man says that there's nothing in here or something like that and the conversiation ends here. Sorry for my poor english by the way.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks, but when I visit the manor for the first time, I can't enter in, an old man says that there's nothing in here or something like that and the conversiation ends here. Sorry for my poor english by the way.
You have to go to the manor two times.
The first time you get a "warning", the second time you actually go to the manor.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
well, is there no one knows where the save files for android located? I've tried search in android/data folder, but it seem I can't find them... :( just give me some tips about the folder name it will be nice. thanks

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
By the way, if anyone, like me, are having issues trying to run the game, but an error message pops up saying:
"OpenGL 2.0 or higher is needed blah blah..."
And you may have an updated OpenGL or maybe a higher one than 2.0, it may be because your Java version.

I found out on this link:

That changing your Java version (on my case Windows 10) can help with this error message. So in that link there's a little tutorial on how to uninstall the last version you have, and a link to a 32-bit version of Java 51.
If you have a 64-bit system, a quick google search will get you the right one. ;)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes