ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Open up the savefile (best way is to use the quicksave.json IMHO), ctrl+f "questflags", look for "WARLOCK": X," (X here is a "quest stage" number so it varies), change the number into 0 or completely delete that line, this will reset the progress in the quest, save edits and load up the save, using the "continue" doesn't load up a save.
Thank you!!

Reactions: negroidprime

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
but the new one isnt on there yet as much as i can see, i personally dont know how to get the newest achievement myself, havent played since 1st of april.

I'll try to figure out those achievements myself then and update the guide for everyone

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I realised having abnormal huge butt for a male and crossdressing is a way of being the chosen one or a dress code for heroes in Hiro's world... specially failure heros :KEK:
Trudy and that other hero who got destroyed by the X monster mountain
But no one beats Trudy at being failure he is.... delusional at times
Gotta have space in the trunk for getting stuffed to the brim.

Nov 12, 2023
Hey guys is there a constant way to get gold with madame quests and the gold cache iam still can't cover the plate and armour cost in monster city
And gold from brothel is so low and hurting my pure run
Best bet is to farm for the hunger ring from chest or If you have enough damage to cheese, go for the arena
or just cheat and manipulate ur gold idk

Reactions: Evizzy89

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
I can't play it. If I use the .jar version it says "a java exception has occurred." If I run the windows version I get the music and about an inch of top bar in the middle of my screen.
Here are the Install notes from Majalis. I changed a bit to fit it for F95Zone. And added the notes with the *.
(TL|DR at the bottom)
Mac Install guide* - Linux with nix-shell*

X FULL INSTALL X
------------------------------------------------------
DESKTOP:
1. Download the appropriate ZIP file from the First Page. Options are Windows 64-bit(Win64), Mac, and Linux.​
2. Extract the ZIP file to your preferred target installation folder, either using a program like 7zip or WinRAR, or using the native Windows and Mac archive extraction.​
You should now have a folder in your target installation folder with a name like "Tales of Androgyny Win64" - inside of that folder should be a several files (e.g. TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, TalesOfAndrogyny.json) and a jre folder.​
The structure differs depening on the version, but every version has some kind of application file, config.json, TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and a jre folder somewhere inside of it.​
3. Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!​
Note: saves are located in the following locations by platform:​
Windows: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny (Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny)​
MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny​
Linux: ~/.local/share/TalesOfAndrogyny​

ANDROID:
1. Download the Tales-of-Androgyny.apk file from the First Page.​
2. Using an app management app, sideload the apk file.​
3. The game should now appear as an app - launch it, and installation is complete!​

Note*: If the folder is not the same version number as the game, replaces the .jar inside the folder with the newest .jar from the Java download. (Please also read the "important note" below)
Note2*: If your Windows has Cyrillic folder names, the standalone won't work.

X PARTIAL INSTALL/PATCH X
IF you already have a working full install, the only file that will typically differ between versions is TalesOfAndrogyny.jar. If you're experiencing crash errors with no error message, or error messages relating to ByteBuffers or Reflection, make sure that you do a full redownload.​
TalesOfAndrogny.jar is located in the Game Downloads folder as a standalone. Simply download it and backup and overwrite your current install's TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, and the new version should be visible when you launch the game on the title screen.​

IMPORTANT NOTE*: Make sure your .jar is named "TalesOfAndrogny.jar", if you download it from the First Page.

X TROUBLESHOOTING X
Ensure that all of the necessary files have been downloaded and extracted - the structure differs depening on the version, but every version has some kind of application file, config.json, TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and a jre folder somewhere inside of it.​
The current version of the game supports Java 17, which it comes packaged with. If you attempt to run the .jar, you'll need to run it with a Java 17 install.​
An OpenGL 2.0+ compatible graphics card is a requirement to run the game - make sure your video card drivers are up to date, but fair warning that some video cards (on-board graphics cards for netbooks, for instance) may not support it at all.​
TLDR:
  1. Go to the first page.
  2. Download the Zip under "win64" (mac or linux if you have that system installed)
  3. Unpack
  4. Download the newest .jar under Java. (if the zip has a earlier number than Java)
  5. Rename it to TalesOfAndrogyny.jar (if File name extensions are enabled, if disabled then don't include ".jar")
  6. Put it into the folder with the exe and replace the old one.
  7. Start the game with the .exe.
Step 4-7 can be repeated every monthly/weekly build.
The above one is still to long?

Here is a 3 step guide for Win (and probably Linux too) in color!

Reactions: WasteAway

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
Lura will finally have her first r34 art now that I think about it, I never saw a single art of her o GJ0dZS0WsAAbdcb.png n the internet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

rulemyworld

Oct 28, 2020
I can't play it. If I use the .jar version it says "a java exception has occurred." If I run the windows version I get the music and about an inch of top bar in the middle of my screen.
1. Download the windows version from page 1
2. Download the most recent update (the java file)
3. Copy the java file
4. Paste it in the windows version you downloaded
5. Replace
6. Done.

Ronin_Al

May 6, 2018
44.3 New content:
- Added Generic Reverse Cowgirl art!
- Added new Story Orc scenes
- Expanded some Mermaid scenes
- Added new Mermaid sounds
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed speaker tags
- Fixed typos

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69 and Mor34R

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

DKFacesit-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Hayooo, new weekly!

This time we've got the Generic Reverse Cowgirl art, which, once animated, will be used for that stance in combat, though it's also in a few scenes throughout the game. We've also added some new scenes to the story mode Orc encounter, as well as expanded some of the Mermaid scenes along with a bunch of new sounds!

We're still working on the new Urka companion ending, and should have it ready for next week! We're also working on the companion stuff - next up we have the gape animation and said Urka ending!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I heard that Jester can give you a dream magically if you rest in your camp. Could anybody tell what are the requirements for it to happen and is it adventure mode?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I would laugh if this shit worked, but it doesn't. I don't know what the latest patches have done, but after rebooting the PC the game refuses to start, the window opens for a second and then disappears again.
If you using the windows version, then it sounds like the standalone java can't find the .jar. Did you move the folders into a path with non latin characters (or the path to the game is to long?).

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There is one thing I would like, that is not done with this one. Just a personal want, not really major important.

I wish you could custom resize the game window.

Right now, you're only allowed to use default resolution size's, and for me being able to customize the window size would be really nice for me << note the for me, I am sure no one else want's this or finds that it would be useful, but I would find it nice if it were to happened.

( probably to hard to code into a Java game I guess is why it was ignored. It's just a thought or personal desire of mine.)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes