subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
is it always gameover when them centaurs take you to them village or can you get out of there and continue, i always marry one of them and then its gameover then you just need to reload save and you loose that horsedildo etc xD
Try using a Town Teleport Scroll, that you can buy from either the Monster village or the Witch, to bring you back to the first town. You'll need to have it BEFORE the centaur stuff starts, but it worked for me a few updates ago.

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
only I cant find this dan ice crean? lol
i got like 10 hunger charms loking for it and didnt find it yet =(

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
only I cant find this dan ice crean? lol
i got like 10 hunger charms loking for it and didnt find it yet =(
After a long time looking the code I find this:

encounterMap.put(1, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{WERESLUT, HARPY, SLIME, SOLICITATION, BRIGAND, CENTAUR, GOBLIN, GOBLIN_MALE, FOOD_CACHE, GOLD_CACHE, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, HUNGER_CHARM}));
encounterMap.put(2, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{WERESLUT, HARPY, BRIGAND, DRYAD, CENTAUR, GOBLIN, GOBLIN_MALE, OGRE, HUNGER_CHARM, BEASTMISTRESS, GOLEM, GHOST, GOLD_CACHE, FOOD_CACHE, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, FOOD_CART}));
encounterMap.put(3, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{OGRE, WASP, WERESLUT_QUICKSHOT, BEASTMISTRESS, DULLAHAN, HEALING_POND, GOLEM, GHOST, NAGA, BRIGAND_LVL_2, BRIGAND_THIEF, HARPY_DIVEBOMBER, FOOD_CACHE, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, SCOUT}));
encounterMap.put(4, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{WASP, WERESLUT_QUICKSHOT, BEASTMISTRESS, DULLAHAN, HEALING_POND, GHOST, NAGA, BRIGAND_LVL_2, BRIGAND_THIEF, HARPY_DIVEBOMBER, CULTIST, MERRYBELLE, DOPPELGANGER, VAMPIRE, FIRE_ELEMENTAL, FOOD_CACHE, ICE_CREAM, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, SCOUT}));

So, the ice cream cam be only fond in the last part of the map...

Reactions: lumley and Buhdaa

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
After a long time looking the code I find this:

encounterMap.put(1, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{WERESLUT, HARPY, SLIME, SOLICITATION, BRIGAND, CENTAUR, GOBLIN, GOBLIN_MALE, FOOD_CACHE, GOLD_CACHE, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, HUNGER_CHARM}));
encounterMap.put(2, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{WERESLUT, HARPY, BRIGAND, DRYAD, CENTAUR, GOBLIN, GOBLIN_MALE, OGRE, HUNGER_CHARM, BEASTMISTRESS, GOLEM, GHOST, GOLD_CACHE, FOOD_CACHE, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, FOOD_CART}));
encounterMap.put(3, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{OGRE, WASP, WERESLUT_QUICKSHOT, BEASTMISTRESS, DULLAHAN, HEALING_POND, GOLEM, GHOST, NAGA, BRIGAND_LVL_2, BRIGAND_THIEF, HARPY_DIVEBOMBER, FOOD_CACHE, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, SCOUT}));
encounterMap.put(4, (Object)new Array((Object[])new EncounterCode[]{WASP, WERESLUT_QUICKSHOT, BEASTMISTRESS, DULLAHAN, HEALING_POND, GHOST, NAGA, BRIGAND_LVL_2, BRIGAND_THIEF, HARPY_DIVEBOMBER, CULTIST, MERRYBELLE, DOPPELGANGER, VAMPIRE, FIRE_ELEMENTAL, FOOD_CACHE, ICE_CREAM, DAMAGE_TRAP, ANAL_TRAP, SCOUT}));

So, the ice cream can be only found in the last part of the map...
You are a godsend. I finally found it. Here's the code for it. Just put it at the end of your save's "inventory" and it should work. It won't show up in your actual inventory but you'll be able to give it to the golem all the same.
{
"class": "com.majalis.character.Item$Misc",
"type": "ICE_CREAM"
}

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Captain Unnecessary to the rescue!

Ok, just use the following to edit ANY save file.

It works with pretty much anything, from .json files to RPGmaker and .sol files (used by TiTs for example) and more.
Just grab the save, drag to the "upload" box and wait a sec. Edit as much as you want, then just download the new edited save.

With .json files there's isn't much complications, since you can edit them with a text-editor, but this editor makes things MUCH easier, as it organizes everything.

Reactions: kingja89

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Editing saves is so trend right now even patrons are doing it!
And here I am trying to find a way without edit because my S7 is not rooted and I'm not willing to root it for just this game.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018

• New Encounter - Ettin Futa
  • New Art - Werewolf Knotting (Oral)
  • New Animation - Minotauress
  • Expanded Encounter - Warlock
  • New Feature - Enemy Combat (Goblin vs. Harpy)
Seems more knotty werewolf adventures are in order, and we weren't surprised to see the Minotauress getting some animation love, there, nor the warlock expanded. Ettin was kind of surprising, but we're loving how she's coming out. Enemy Combat may or may not take a priority as we try to get some heavy duty UI work to finish off some of the core gameplay aspects, but we'll be queueing it up regardless.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018

Seems more knotty werewolf adventures are in order, and we weren't surprised to see the Minotauress getting some animation love, there, nor the warlock expanded. Ettin was kind of surprising, but we're loving how she's coming out. Enemy Combat may or may not take a priority as we try to get some heavy duty UI work to finish off some of the core gameplay aspects, but we'll be queueing it up regardless.
The updates usually comes in weekends and i think this is just a Survey and not the update that is incoming.
Surveys are what they are going to implement in the upcoming month.So things in that survey are gonna be implemented in the next 4 weekly updates then there will be a new survey for the next month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hese_1

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Surveys are what they are going to implement in the upcoming month.So things in that survey are gonna be implemented in the next 4 weekly updates then there will be a new survey for the next month.
Ok, thanks for clarification.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Who is Ettin?
Minotauress deserves some love. :love:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes