Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Wheres the save file located on andoid? I've tried looking through appdata but can't seem to find it.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Why the hell I didn't had any forum notifications about this?
*rushes to download*

Thanks Buddha and Ghoulgish!

Reactions: gelgang

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
i think the best thing to ever have happened in this game is trudy.....then hiro.....fuck change that hiro and trudy , i feel wrong putting hiro second and i feel bad for putting trudy second...both of them in first place.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is there any way to edit map (delete or replace map spot) or to avoid tentacle trap(something like pitfall trap) ? Only way into monster village is blocked by tentacle trap, and I'm too far advanced to start game all over again.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Hello. Is there any way to edit map (delete or replace map spot) or to avoid tentacle trap(something like pitfall trap) ? Only way into monster village is blocked by tentacle trap, and I'm too far advanced to start game all over again.
Traps are a 1-shot.
Okay, that sounded nasty.

Now seriously, pitfalls and tentacles (as well as benefic events like food sellers) work only once, and they change after. Blocking your town is not a real issue, since it only does 5-10 damage once and that's all.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
anyone else having some problems with saving? ill save game and when i die i try to continue with the save but it starts from the beginning

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
If you're doing a "virgin" play through, you need to high high perception and agility, because in most encounters, either you're not fast enough, or don't know the next move they're going to do. In the world map, having high perception saves you from traps most of the time, so if you have high perception, you're good. Or you can edit your save file ,that works as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Traps are a 1-shot.
Okay, that sounded nasty.

Now seriously, pitfalls and tentacles (as well as benefic events like food sellers) work only once, and they change after. Blocking your town is not a real issue, since it only does 5-10 damage once and that's all.
Yeah, usualy I don't care about them, but this time I'm doing virgin run. So, it is (was) problem. But anyway, I've resolved it, by increasing scouting level.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes