Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
This game is a master class in design and animations but the gameplay is confusing as fuck, it take me hours to understand the skill tree

And I love it
It's a game where experimenting with the combat is fun and intuitive, you discover unique interactions via it (Such as certain moves being massively effective against specific enemies.)

Reactions: Mor34R

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
This game is a master class in design and animations but the gameplay is confusing as fuck, it take me hours to understand the skill tree

And I love it
hey, hey, it’s just that one stance goes into another, it will become clear over time~ First, try sleep + normal attacks

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Where can I find a cow?
Usually you can find those in farms.
But in-game... Uh... I'm pretty sure there are not any, i mean i've probably sunk about few hundred hours into the game and i cannot for the life of me recall any actual cows in the game?
There's the Minotauress that you can find on the second map in "the labyrinth" encounter, she's the closest thing to a "bovine-esque" character in the game AFAIK.

Reactions: Twiton

LewdFaith

Nov 25, 2023
Hi guys could I as for any recommendation similar to this one?

I have tried

Max the elf
Succubus affection
third crisis
And Dieselmine cataloge (by ffar my favourites)

Everything with monsta and futa, im into that shit, I just dont like the click bibles that usually renpy games are

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Hi guys could I as for any recommendation similar to this one?

I have tried

Max the elf
Succubus affection
third crisis
And Dieselmine cataloge (by ffar my favourites)

Everything with monsta and futa, im into that shit, I just dont like the click bibles that usually renpy games are
You might like Cosmic Abduction. It has a famale protagonist and some futa scenes.

Reactions: Sua Kyudrae
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes