Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Cat Girl Oral.png

Hayuuu, new weekly!

For this update we've got the Demon King Facesitting animation, which is a doozy - lots of different, extremely hot variants, including her moving her tail out of the way to sit, bare-assed, on your face. Smush. We've also expanded some of her scenes, primarily the facesitting/anilingus ones, but also a bit of ball worship and mouthplay. Always remember to serve your local Demon King~

Next up we have the Reverse Cowgirl art, the new Urka ending, and new companion stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is the game near finished after 7 years?
I'll let the words of the development team inform you:
we plan to work on this game for quite some time after both modes are fully playable start to finish... Every new year someone's going to say "X years in development and it's still not finished!"... I've said it before and I'll say it again: as long as people want us to keep working on ToA and we don't get tired of doing so, we will.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guess there will be a looot of content that's good though but i'll wait completed
You may wait forever...

If you wait for adult games you find on F95 to be completed before you enjoy them, you are going to miss out on a lot of opportunity for entertainment. People need to get past the idea that games with subscriber-funded models will ever be finished. Instead, people need to start seeing these more like television series with each update release like an episode of that series.

If developers enjoy their work (like the Majalis team) and fans want more content (like the fans of TOA) and there are more ideas for content (again, like is seen here) --- it could be a decade or decades before there's a "finish," and it most likely won't be the finish many want.

Do you wait until a television series has completed all their seasons before you will watch it? If not, why wait to play games you find here?

Sure, some will finish after 7 years (like the TV Series "Riverdale") and some will be finished just after a couple of updates, either because they no longer are developed or are short run projects (think a mini-series or 2023's "Gotham Knights" series). However, those with strong fan followings and developers with ideas and long-range engagement may go on indefinitely (like "The Simpsons" of 35 years, "South Park" of 26 or so years, or "Sesame Street" for 54 years).

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
That's what I said from the beginning, the public asks for more, Majalis will do more as long as they keep giving money. final point.

I really like Majalis's art style, I never get tired of seeing it.

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

View attachment 3625998

Hayuuu, new weekly!

For this update we've got the Demon King Facesitting animation, which is a doozy - lots of different, extremely hot variants, including her moving her tail out of the way to sit, bare-assed, on your face. Smush. We've also expanded some of her scenes, primarily the facesitting/anilingus ones, but also a bit of ball worship and mouthplay. Always remember to serve your local Demon King~

Next up we have the Reverse Cowgirl art, the new Urka ending, and new companion stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
awwwww, look at those smol feet.
so cute, would personally suck on them, 10/10

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bob69

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Man you could use hiro's ass as an entire coffee table.
on god, fax no printer, no cap.
people dont see the full potential of hiro's ass, because they are so narrowminded about getting their stress relieved o/i-n him. its so sad.

hopefully some people recognize the potentinal hiro's ass has to the fullest, and not only to their needs.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes