• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I'm not saying people cannot not like the new UI just that personally imo it is welcomed and a great improvement and I'm glad there are people that agree
It's sorta growing on me the more I mess around with it. Started to work on the coloring because right now its way to brown for my tastes. I'm going for more of a rich mahogany wood look for the UI and of course, make Hiro a redhead. I don't want to commit too much time to it as I have been made aware that it's still quite in flux.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
so no news about the last weekly?
Sorry for not responding sooner. The weekly wasn't worth the time. They fixed two things and nothing was added. Which is fair as they said in the update post that they just rolled the weekly into the monthly for convenience.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That would involve redrawing art and changing dialogue ingame, doubt anyone would try doing that.
Besides the protagonist is pretty much a trans girl already. :D

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, I'm a completionist for this game and I remember there was a scene that involved the golem and an ice cream item. Anyone knows the code for the ice cream in the inventory or has a set-up to get the ice cream. This is the only thing I haven't gotten in this game. Appreciated

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Damn that was hot.
It is indeed.

At this point I've started treating Hiro as if he was a futa instead of a male; I swear that this very game with a female (basically Hiro with a pussy) MC and the exact same amount of butt stuff (which would just be passive if Hiro was a female - or better: what about an equippable strapon as genitalwear, so it would be exactly the same game as it is where strapon = current Hiro and no strapon = caged Hiro) would pretty be my ideal game. Oh my.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anywhere i can download the new version yet?
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.0

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
But why her ballsack goes up even above where her anus should be?!!!
Because fuck anatomy.
No seriously, I think i remember someone telling that the artist (forgot if it's Maj or Alis) has problems regarding anatomy, still, the pic is great so I don't mind :p

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes