• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
The game says I'm 28% of the way through, but I have no idea what to do now. The quest log doesn't tell you what to do next.
It means you saw 28% of the content, not that you are that close to the end.
The story mode also contributes to this number.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
thanks man, by the chance do you have a save with almost everything done.
On page 123 there's a pretty decked out save and on page 125 there's a fully progressed profile. Slap them into the toa-data folder, let them overwrite, and it should be what you're looking for.

Reactions: NotRysze

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
On page 123 there's a pretty decked out save and on page 125 there's a fully progressed profile. Slap them into the toa-data folder, let them overwrite, and it should be what you're looking for.
Thanks man i was about to start going through each and every single page to find it

greyark

Jun 25, 2017
Here's the link to the new weekly.

The Harpy encounter was chosen to be expanded in this month's poll.
Laaaaaame. Harpies are scrub monsters and kinda boring in and of themselves. Wish the Warlock would have won out. Thanks for being so on top of releases and stuff, Buhdaa. It is appreciated.

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
Laaaaaame. Harpies are scrub monsters and kinda boring in and of themselves. Wish the Warlock would have won out. Thanks for being so on top of releases and stuff, Buhdaa. It is appreciated.
Yeah I agree the Harpy isn't all that interesting considering they barely say any words at all, they could have made her dumb in an endearing way at least instead of just reducing her to mainly just squawking. But I'm guessing the reason she won was because she's definitely one of the sexiest character models. Still sad about the warlock route losing out tho.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Isnt the Warlock feminization gonna be a crapload more work for everything? You have Cage Free, Caged, Impotence now so thats 3 variations of alot of scenes in the future. Seems like alot more work to be adding on, especially if they plan to make CGs for all 3 variations.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
What's with the lack of new encounter content lately on this game?
They need to flesh out the ones already ingame first.
Pretty much that, but them fleshing it out hasn't really been a drought in content. They have still been adding script content to flesh out those encounters and placeholders every few weeks (new artwork). I can say I'd like them to start dishing out more artwork to support all that stuff they are adding (because it has been at a somewhat slow pace or not enough), but seems like every few weeks there is something new to those instances. The game already has enough encounters and while I wouldn't mind them adding more in the future I really want to see more artwork to support the expansion of the current encounters first. :unsure:

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
Pretty much that, but them fleshing it out hasn't really been a drought in content. They have still been adding script content to flesh out those encounters and placeholders every few weeks (new artwork). I can say I'd like them to start dishing out more artwork to support all that stuff they are adding (because it has been at a somewhat slow pace or not enough), but seems like every few weeks there is something new to those instances. The game already has enough encounters and while I wouldn't mind them adding more in the future I really want to see more artwork to support the expansion of the current encounters first. :unsure:

Ah i see. I hope they eventually add proper animation to the scenes

frost97

Aug 4, 2017
any one know how to get the placeholder encounter or the new cg? im kinda lost after 3 hour of playing this :|

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes