• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ordep

May 26, 2017
That's not the latest version...but thanks for trying.
that version has the brothel already

how to bank and brotel? As far as I was visited brothel we cant pick the first option.
I believe the first option is only with the catamite perk

Can you share 32 bit version?
Sorry, only found the link for the 64bits version, I'm not a patreon yet. Haven't seen the latest weekly anywhere yet either

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
Scratch last post, here's a folder with latest weekly and other versions for Windows (64 only apparently), Linux, Mac (doesn't have latest) and Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice, thank you

Futalover94

May 21, 2017
1.21.3 is out now can someone post if they have access i would do it but i have to wait till next month when payment go's through for majalis

Reactions: Pr0ntoner

ordep

May 26, 2017
version 0.1.21.4 was uploaded on the mega folder as well
it was a hotfix to the previous one

ordep

May 26, 2017
followed MEGA link, redirected to page that says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available",
followed from latest link on post 84? it's a folder containing many versions including latest 0.1.21.4

Scratch last post, here's a folder with latest weekly and other versions for Windows (64 only apparently), Linux, Mac (doesn't have latest) and Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: setter6
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes