Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
your entire message was a big mess to read, mostly because of the bad english but this part of it made me the most confused. what do you mean there is no way to get through the naga cave? do you mean that it should be like that or that it is like that? because its very easy to go through without any issues if you just have a light source like a torch or light enchantment on a shield.
I see... I mainly use two-handed, but this is an interesting option... There are two actions to choose from, after the naga appears, “in front” “in back” then there is such an alternative, I’ll try to go through it again and enchant.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is there any way to replay scenes? i only find out the gallery, but it just has pictures and scenes without texts.
Enable the cheat mode found in the options, you'll get the encounter menu and during combat you'll get a "condition" menu which you can use to have all the different outcomes during the combat (you can find it on the right of the screen, white'ish arrow opens a slidemenu).

Reactions: Twiton

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Thanks for the guide , the cave is indeed accessible with a torch or an enchanted shield ,
It’s a pity that the torch cannot be held in the hand with a two-handed weapon ... Thus , everything is completed for the magician without any losses. And the spider dropped such a gladius , of course I could get the skin...

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Brigand outright tells us she has plans to settle down, it goes straight over Hiro's head

Majalis could blue-ball us for our entire life, we don't know the extent of their sadism or Hiro's obliviousness

Ending where we just marry all of them at once, it's the solution!
Marriage is not the destination, but the real start of the journey.

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Urka on Trudy No Seethrough.png

Hayyoooooooooo, new monthly!

On the content side of things we've got the Urka x Trudy art shown above, the new Generic Footjob art for use in the yet-unreleased footjob stance and in various scenes in the game, we've got the Fire Elemental Doggy animation, the generic 69 animation (similarly used in battle for 69 stance), and the remaining animated backgrounds - all backgrounds are now animated, including showing the time of day.

We've also got the Mouth Fiend music, a new encounter wit hthe Jester in story mode, and expanded scenes with Trudy and Urka.

On the feature side we've got the animation speed slider, which lets you control the animation speed in encounters, and we're nearly done with the animation tooling. We've also got some little easter eggs/achievements in there, as well.

Coming up next is the Catgirl Oral art and the new companion stuff, then catchup on the scenarios!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Hi, I've got a quick question..

So, which characters can be topped, and which have actual top animations? and which are CG only? and which ones are bottom only?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hi, I've got a quick question..

So, which characters can be topped, and which have actual top animations? and which are CG only? and which ones are bottom only?
I know for sure that Hiro, Trudy and Kylira can be topped, all of which have animations. A lot of characters can be topped though! Not all have Animations/CG, but the writing is noice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Green Layer

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
I know for sure that Hiro, Trudy and Kylira can be topped, all of which have animations. A lot of characters can be topped though!
ooohhh, I going to give it another go then. I played it about 8 months ago and there was nothing like that at the time.

Thanks for sharing

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes