• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
So I am trying to get all achievements now, but I don't see "Number won hero" in progress page (found it on wiki). Was it removed?

Edd Blue

Jul 10, 2023
I kind of hope the ending to Madame Brothel's route is continued and doesn't lead to a game over. It'd be nice if we could continue where we left off with the game to explore and finish the main quest while having her romance route completed.

Speaking of routes, I'm also hoping for more progression with Alma's path (hopefully romance options as well in both sub/dom alternative endings). The whole portal thing was cool and all but it didn't really result in anything at the end..

Reactions: Cinnamon's Dicks

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
View attachment 3514749
Does this actually do anything during battles?
Fairly sure that certain enemies will be more prone to using Seduce and arousal moves if you Seduce them into wanting to fuck a specific hole, while other enemies like Helena, Selkie and Mermaid can be seduced into being submissive by using the Topping seductions

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 3514749
Does this actually do anything during battles?
Yeah, compared to 'fondle balls', which has a bonus power of 1, you'll cause 1 more lust, or 4 more arousal to the enemy

I forget exactly how it calculates your own arousal, but your "fucked in the ass" arousal is modified by anal addict, weak to anal, and cock lover, while "fucked in the mouth" is modified by cock lover and mouth maniac

Reactions: Poop777

GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
How can i unlock everything? it's really hard! I'm too so this is even more difficult
Just beated the demon king with full virginity and level 1 and I can only say that there are only 2 ways:
- Grind the shit out of the game. Yeah, it is possible to beat the game on level 1 and even without losing any v-card, but it would take a horrible amount of attempts because later on the battles get harder and u can't really win 100% of times even if u are good at it;
- Play with save file. Yeah, game state is saved in regular .json file and parameters are pretty much self-explanatory. I did backups of the only save u have in Iron mode and kinda cheesed it, so I basically beat the game in normal mode.

If u need some help with building and fighting, I used combination of and

Reactions: Spinach Monster

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Generic Pre Anal.gif

Hayo, new weekly!

Like we mentioned before, we had some things to take care of this first week of April, and we'll be heading to see the solar eclipse in the next few days, but we did manage to finish the Urka x Trudy art. There's also some expansion of the scenes it's used in - a scene in the inn and a scene in the camp. There may be other scenes where Urka plugs your adventuring companions, and if there are, please let me know so I can integrate the art there, as well! For now, enjoy Trudy getting some orc sausage right up the tailpipe.

Next up we've got the Fire Elemental doggy animation and new companion stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I found that the stealing mechanic was reworked. It now takes into consideration the expensiveness of item you steal apparently.

Does anyone knows the details? I'm rather confused. With Agility 10 I could steal from Blacksmith the key and the diamond plate and get away with it. But I also tried to redo it and was caught at 11th item that only had 145 gold in summ.

Can anybody find out the formula in use? Would really appreciate that

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.43.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: cooldude5368

Cum_Man_69

Sep 19, 2022
I found that the stealing mechanic was reworked. It now takes into consideration the expensiveness of item you steal apparently.

Does anyone knows the details? I'm rather confused. With Agility 10 I could steal from Blacksmith the key and the diamond plate and get away with it. But I also tried to redo it and was caught at 11th item that only had 145 gold in summ.

Can anybody find out the formula in use? Would really appreciate that
I don't know the actual formula but there's apparently at least 3 different numbers that impact stealing success.
First is the cost of the item. Easy since every item has a cost.
Second is the total cost of things stolen from that store. This is to prevent cleaning out a merchant's inventory everytime it resets for free. So if you want to steal the fancy stuff don't steal the basic stuff.
Third is weight. This one is tricky since not all items have a listed weight. I assume it's 0 or 1 if it's not listed but I can't be sure. Weight might also factor in to the total cost of things stolen somehow, so again I wouldn't bother stealing potions and such if you plan on stealing the big ticket items.

As for breakpoints I managed to steal the full plate with 16 AGI and having stolen nothing else from the Monster's merchant, though that might be overkill and it was a previous version so the numbers may have changed.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes