Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I get an error message. A javva exception has occurred
Your computer is not configured to run java unaided. If you are dead set on playing weekly updates - you need to do more than simply download the java update and double click on it.

Also, directly above where you clicked to go download this weekly update was this message:
1714266447097.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.43.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Not sure if I am in the Minority but what is with this game in the past year or 2 seemingly only focusing on Story Mode content, or Stuff for combat. Both of these things I don't seem to understand, the combat is just obnoxious and overly complicated imo for an"Adult" game thus Every time I play I either have to save scum like crazy so I can get to where I want to go without being raped into oblivion or I use the Cheat version to force the encounters I want to see. And the actual scenes don't seem to change all that much between encounters you have had before so why the hell would I play story mode. For instance you get Alma to "make" you a girl, the game just then runs like you have a chastity cage on, with almost all encounters, as far as I can tell it never gets referenced that you had this done instead of wearing a cage.

I don't generally like to complain in threads about xyz since I don't pay for the development, but this game imo has been feeling like other "Adult" games that have been in development for years now and don't seem to be going anywhere, the updates seem to be pretty small or hyperfocus on one specific thing and the rest of the game gets barely touched.

Last edited:

Jakob657

Nov 22, 2020
I like the games and the scenes but find it difficult to progress, it just feels like I get weaker and lose all my stuff and run out of food, is there any guides on how to play the game?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I like the games and the scenes but find it difficult to progress, it just feels like I get weaker and lose all my stuff and run out of food, is there any guides on how to play the game?
Yeah, tons.
And how are you losing your stuff? There's no mechanic for losing your stuff, unless you sell/use them?

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Judging by the shape probably Quetzal Goddess. She was also THE boss of the game for a while, so it would make sense for the looming shadow to be her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
so about the new update regarding the pervert menu, all you need to do now is find characters to instantly unlock all scenes from their gallery?
imho: worst update ever... dev already said the game progress is impossible to be 100% completed, and now we have a "cheat mode" permanently enabled that unlocks the only interesting feature the game had since we needed to actually play to unlock hidden scenes as a reward...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes