UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
where is this mouthfiend? I have not run into that yet... for scientific purposes of course... :^)
The mouthfiend is a special quest, you have to be a jerk and force girls a the brothel to please you (you have to be really horny for that I think), do it until you're banned from the brothel and go to the main plaza (the same place where you hear about the main quest), there you'll find the fiend, she will do something to you and bring you at her home, don't want to spoil what's left.

The mouthfiend is a really specific fetish, and is probably not to the taste of everyone, that probably explain why it's so well hidden.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
The mouthfiend is a special quest, you have to be a jerk and force girls a the brothel to please you (you have to be really horny for that I think), do it until you're banned from the brothel and go to the main plaza (the same place to hear about the main quest), there you'll find the fiend, she will do something to you and bring you at her home, don't want to spoil what's left.

The mouthfiend is a really specific fetish, and is probably not to the taste of everyone, that probably explain why it's so well hidden.
I've been saying this a lot in this thread but thank you!!! I appreciate the help you lewd nerds :^)

Reactions: UndeadEve

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
About the Mouthfiend:
Fisrst, save.
Then go to Brothel, ask for a girl (not the futa one) and ask for a blowjob. Fail the charisma "roll".
You get warned. Do it again (failing the charisma roll again) and you'll get banned.
Go to the townsquare and snoop around. Eventually you'll get approached. There you'll have to "roll" some events, you can fail them on purpose. You'll get prompted to a different place to begin the "Mouthfiend experience".
Note: save before the brothel, and save again ON A DIFFERENT slot while on the quest. You can use the quest saves to check all the outcomes, and if you don't like it, you can use the pre-brothel save to carry on. If you save in between, you'll get banned for nothing.

About the armor:
you can accept it for free at the upper map, the merchant in front the Labyrinth.
You can get rid of it with an anti-curse scroll (sold at the witch's cottage, or the monster town, don't remember which one), but have in mind there's only 1 scroll for now, so if you have the Tiara, you can only get rid of one. Choose carefully.
The armor itself works like the anal ring (it leaves your boyhole open), but you can't unequip it. I guess it affects certain enemies.
(The Tiara of control prevents you from using combat actions in battle, you either fuck your way out, or surrender)

Those obviously take a lot more time, I mean, duh. You can't have it both ways, either you get new content every update, or some updates are light and some have those big multi-faceted experiences. The way they're doing it now, making smaller encounters and then expanding them piece by piece, is exactly what I'd expect if you insist there's new content, meaning new scenes, every week. If you keep coming back every week and you only find a week's worth of work and you're surprised, maybe you don't think so good?
No need to be rude, mate.
I'm not demanding "moar updatez!!!11!".
I'm talking about more development of content.
Seems like some things are a bit rushed up, and other like Maj doesn't has much interest.
The golem has been there for ages, but has barely any real development, for example.
Or look at Harpies and goblins, people keep asking for more stuff about them.
It's not about more common scenes or pics, it's about polishing and giving more depth to the content.

I know about time schedules, that's why I come back 1 or 2 times a month, since weekly updates are small.
Being a professional artist myself, I can undertsand Alis stress of keeping a weekly stressful schedule for pictures!

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
oouuuu that tiara sounds like my kind of curse, also harpies and wereslut best monsters in game imo so yea I'd love to see them get expanded by having different choices within their battles or afterwards or even beforehand.

nuzlocker

May 20, 2018
About the Mouthfiend:
Fisrst, save.
Then go to Brothel, ask for a girl (not the futa one) and ask for a blowjob. Fail the charisma "roll".
You get warned. Do it again (failing the charisma roll again) and you'll get banned.
Go to the townsquare and snoop around. Eventually you'll get approached. There you'll have to "roll" some events, you can fail them on purpose. You'll get prompted to a different place to begin the "Mouthfiend experience".
Note: save before the brothel, and save again ON A DIFFERENT slot while on the quest. You can use the quest saves to check all the outcomes, and if you don't like it, you can use the pre-brothel save to carry on. If you save in between, you'll get banned for nothing.

About the armor:
you can accept it for free at the upper map, the merchant in front the Labyrinth.
You can get rid of it with an anti-curse scroll (sold at the witch's cottage, or the monster town, don't remember which one), but have in mind there's only 1 scroll for now, so if you have the Tiara, you can only get rid of one. Choose carefully.
The armor itself works like the anal ring (it leaves your boyhole open), but you can't unequip it. I guess it affects certain enemies.
(The Tiara of control prevents you from using combat actions in battle, you either fuck your way out, or surrender)

No need to be rude, mate.
I'm not demanding "moar updatez!!!11!".
I'm talking about more development of content.
Seems like some things are a bit rushed up, and other like Maj doesn't has much interest.
The golem has been there for ages, but has barely any real development, for example.
Or look at Harpies and goblins, people keep asking for more stuff about them.
It's not about more common scenes or pics, it's about polishing and giving more depth to the content.

I know about time schedules, that's why I come back 1 or 2 times a month, since weekly updates are small.
Being a professional artist myself, I can undertsand Alis stress of keeping a weekly stressful schedule for pictures!
The patrons vote on what gets expanded, and neither the goblin, harpy, or golem have been selected yet, so you're just wrong about "people" asking more from them. The last one to win was the centaur, which I'm really looking forward to, and she's an older encounter than either the goblin or the golem. I'm sure that one of them, probably goblin or harpy, will win soon, but the people voting have prioritized other encounter expansions first. If Maj had spent all that time since the Golem being introduced to make every encounter as complex or involved, there wouldn't be nearly as many encounters and people would complain about the lack of "new stuff", and none of the other quality of life improvements would get done, and people would complain about the "bad UI that has been there since the golem was added" or the "bugs that have been there since the golem was added". Just because your favorites aren't getting worked on doesn't mean they've lost interest in them, and definitely doesn't mean they've lost interest in the game.

Reactions: Buhdaa

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The patrons vote on what gets expanded, and neither the goblin, harpy, or golem have been selected yet, so you're just wrong about "people" asking more from them. ...
.... Just because your favorites aren't getting worked on doesn't mean they've lost interest in them, and definitely doesn't mean they've lost interest in the game.
If 5 patreons vote for the centaur, and 100 people ask for the goblin/harpy, it's the patreons that decide, not the people.
Yet, by majority, people it's indeed asking for them. Go check the Itchio or twitter.
The best example it's the centaurs, which have quite a lot of content, between the unicorn variant, the variant scenes to be top or bottom, branching if you win or lose, the amount of horsecock lover, if you surrender, and if you go or not to their camp (moreover, it's the only monster that can change your class).
Patreons voted for him despite all that, opposed to the ones mentioned before that free players ask.

Aside of that... you keep talking to me like I was one of those players that "demand" this or that, entitled to who knows what. I'm not. I'm just saying "personally I'd like...", and throwing out opinions and I-wish-es.

oouuuu that tiara sounds like my kind of curse, also harpies and wereslut best monsters in game imo so yea I'd love to see them get expanded by having different choices within their battles or afterwards or even beforehand.
I rushed to get it too lol ;)
But be careful, since some encounters might require to battle!
(for example, I'm not sure if you can get past the Xhiu encounter without fighting...)

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Hey I've been trying to play the game and I keep getting this error message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help plz
the only thing I could think of would be to go try to grab the latest version of openGL, if that doesn't work try deleting completely then reinstalling a version before the one you got and see if that works

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
You have to know that when equipped, the tiara prevents you from fighting, you will have a hard time with the tiara.
I do! someone mentioned that two pages back but thank you anyway bb, I'm sure with hunger charm and not all party members I could just avoid the fights that force you to battle and not fuck your way out of

gelgang

Mar 5, 2018
So I was under the impression the 0.2.05.0 update was just the changelog and a recap on everything that has been released up until this point. If someone tells me that's not the case I'll upload it ASAP. I was only waiting for the next update because of that.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
So I was under the impression the 0.2.05.0 update was just the changelog and a recap on everything that has been released up until this point. If someone tells me that's not the case I'll upload it ASAP. I was only waiting for the next update because of that.
I didn't see anything new.

Reactions: gelgang

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
It absolutely is just that. No need to post .

Reactions: gelgang

gelgang

Mar 5, 2018
Okay just making sure, I saw some people asking me to upload it and started to doubt my judgement lol. Thanks.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I must be a prophet, because Majalis just made a new public patreon post regarding direction of development with respect to new characters Vs new content on existing ones.

Seems that they were in a phase of UI development until now, which explains why I felt like new characters/new content dev was slowing down.

Next phase will be new encounters + adding meat to the bones of existing encounters. rejoice.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes