nuzlocker

May 20, 2018
Got the latest monthly...nothing of import was added. Next week's will have something of substance hopefully.

Is it just me, or have their updates been getting less and less 'meaty' recently? Not as many new encounters, no new combat/sex stances added. Mainly it has been system background and quality-of-life stuff?
They just added like three new scenes? Looking at the changelog, this month had the minotauress encounter, the cultist ritual encounter, new dullahan scenes, new gadgeteer scenes, the threesome companion scene, the foursome companion scene, and new battle dialogue. I'm not seeing any less meat, just more quality of life stuff.

Reactions: BananaBarbarian

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
They just added like three new scenes? Looking at the changelog, this month had the minotauress encounter, the cultist ritual encounter, new dullahan scenes, new gadgeteer scenes, the threesome companion scene, the foursome companion scene, and new battle dialogue. I'm not seeing any less meat, just more quality of life stuff.
Minotauress was the only new encounter. Cultist is just a scene expansion (the new art is great though). All those others were just scene and dialogue expansion.

I think that ToA is probably just at that point in development when there won't be that much focus on new characters and more on expanding current ones. Can't grow forever I suppose - happy regardless.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
just a feeling and educated guess ;^) also nuzlock weren't cultist and dullahan not really scenes? cultist was just that placeholder oh hiro bent over the screen and dullahan I thought was just text changes
errr... you really need to go check again ;)
Meet the cultists once. Then meet them again. It has 4 new pics.
Go to Dullahan, Agree to be his girlfriend. Meet her again and you'll have a new scene with pic.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
errr... you really need to go check again ;)
Meet the cultists once. Then meet them again. It has 4 new pics.
Go to Dullahan, Agree to be his girlfriend. Meet her again and you'll have a new scene with pic.
thank you!! there's a lot of stuff to do in this game and some scenes are behind some tedious stuff so I appreciate the help since the scene guide imo is kinda wack

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
thank you!! there's a lot of stuff to do in this game and some scenes are behind some tedious stuff so I appreciate the help since the scene guide imo is kinda wack
No problem! :D

And yeah,you said it well. Tedious.
That's why I think the game needs to grow, which is not the same to expand.

Personally, I look forward to content (what could be called "beefy updates"), and having more shallow encounters doesn't cuts it -at least for me-.
The wasp? Yawn. No pics, and what you can do in the scenes it's boring. The two vampires? More yawn.
Now, look at the mouthfiend thing, that's what I mean. I avoid it because it's not my kink, so I find it absolutely boring (and kind of annoying), but that's some "beefy" content *wink*. It has a lot of options, a personal map, several conclusions, and lots of artwork. That's content.

For example, I would like Urka's ending as playable content. Your name literally changes to "Lala" for example, and you get events here and there when going to town or camping.
Or a specific place for the goblins, like a goblin settlement, where you get taken and you have to escape. Same for centaurs and their camp, a small mini-map with things to do, and the like.

What KnowledgeAlpha means is precisely that, I think.
Pretty much the same I'm feeling lately.
It's like "download, check the scenes, oh look just a small scene with another x monster, save, close".

All the giantess map feels like a sort of waste.
Huge map, lots of work.. and there's literally nothing to do, just 2 scenes that really don't add much.
I guess the plan with the Labyrinth it's to make another samell zone... let's hope it's something cool. The Minotauress it's a great start.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
No problem! :D

And yeah,you said it well. Tedious.
That's why I think the game needs to grow, which is not the same to expand.

Personally, I look forward to content (what could be called "beefy updates"), and having more shallow encounters doesn't cuts it -at least for me-.
The wasp? Yawn. No pics, and what you can do in the scenes it's boring. The two vampires? More yawn.
Now, look at the mouthfiend thing, that's what I mean. I avoid it because it's not my kink, so I find it absolutely boring (and kind of annoying), but that's some "beefy" content *wink*. It has a lot of options, a personal map, several conclusions, and lots of artwork. That's content.

For example, I would like Urka's ending as playable content. Your name literally changes to "Lala" for example, and you get events here and there when going to town or camping.
Or a specific place for the goblins, like a goblin settlement, where you get taken and you have to escape. Same for centaurs and their camp, a small mini-map with things to do, and the like.

What KnowledgeAlpha means is precisely that, I think.
Pretty much the same I'm feeling lately.
It's like "download, check the scenes, oh look just a small scene with another x monster, save, close".

All the giantess map feels like a sort of waste.
Huge map, lots of work.. and there's literally nothing to do, just 2 scenes that really don't add much.
I guess the plan with the Labyrinth it's to make another samell zone... let's hope it's something cool. The Minotauress it's a great start.
where is this mouthfiend? I have not run into that yet... for scientific purposes of course... :^)

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Personally I just hate how they hide so much content behind small individual walls that would take over 10+ playthroughs just to see it all, also the wasp has scenes? do you have to dominate her cause fuck anything having to do with domination as well I mean look at the options you get for your dick "cute, tiny and small" I don't think you'd be dominating any fat assed monsters with those. Just my personal opinion since I like this games for being a girly trap getting dominated by monsters with big tits and even bigger dicks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They will probably have to change that in the future. Hiro's dick looks normal size during scenes. x'Dx'Dx'D

Anyway, Majalis has been doing quite a few posts showing work in progress art on twitter.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
does cursed armor actually do anything? I had it on once but the weekly came out shortly after so my save was wiped and I never experienced anything with it on

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
it looks like Alis is gearing up to release a 'Trudy ass-fucking Hiro whilst pinning him down in pronebone' image for next release. It looks amazing.

Although there's been a lot of focus on just companion stuff over encounters during the past few months.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes