Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Where can I obtain magic boosting chastity cage?

Okay. Found it in witch shop. But It actually gave me nothing. I had 10 magic before, I have 10 magic after. Sad. I wanted some real, not fetishistic reason to play caged mage.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Where can I obtain magic boosting chastity cage?

Okay. Found it in witch shop. But It actually gave me nothing. I had 10 magic before, I have 10 magic after. Sad. I wanted some real, not fetishistic reason to play caged mage.
I think that stats are capped, that could be why you didn't get anything out of it. Maybe if you had lower magic you'd see the boost.

Reactions: Qizl

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
so nobody knows how the vampire hunter quest ends? no time to do it for myself :(
I haven't done it myself, but its apparently disapointing.
I think you have no reward whatsoever.
Then again, not 100% sure of that.

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
I think that stats are capped, that could be why you didn't get anything out of it. Maybe if you had lower magic you'd see the boost.
Аctually it empowered my magic, its just the same number in the stats, but my speels now have actually more power.
so nobody knows how the vampire hunter quest ends? no time to do it for myself :(
You need to meet vampires when you have codpiece and maybe you should first meet witch and after her meet vampires. Then, when you talk about vampires/codpiece (dont remember wich one) with demon hunter there will be scene (without art sadly) with vampire sisters and demon hunter threesome.

Reactions: random.person

BWingman

Sep 30, 2018
Hey, so I'm new here and I was trying to get one of the old guides and it seems like every link in this forum just takes me to an error. Is this a common occurrence or is something wrong?

Jul 22, 2017
changelog from the 8chan thread:

New features:

-Can now right click to hide UI in encounters and battle

-Added hi res image support for full screen on large monitors, hi res images haven't been added yet

-Added hover over descriptions for bonuses on bonus screen

-Character screen now displays both current and base stat totals

New content:

-Hiro x Trudy x Kylira scene

-Urka x Hiro x Trudy x Kylira scene

-Trudy and Kylira art - Includes variants with Urka and with Hiro

-Futa+ centaur encounter

-Futa+ Inn encounter

-Added dialogue to Brigand battle

-Added dialogue to Goblin battle

-Added misty forest background to certain encounters

-Added a new custom cursor

Tweaks and bug fixes:

-Increasing your magic score improves mana after character creation

-Updated Title screen UI

-Tweaked the character creation UI

-Fixed selection colors on bonus screen

-Fixed "Show" and "Hide" labels on encounter button

-Fixed overlaps on character screen

-Fixed typos

So, does anyone have the new version?

S

sufasdufu

Hey, so I'm new here and I was trying to get one of the old guides and it seems like every link in this forum just takes me to an error. Is this a common occurrence or is something wrong?
If you're talking about the scene guide I can hook you up right now. As for the game itself if you're having trouble with the mega links I'd suggest keeping an eye on this thread in the next 12-18 hours as the new update is very likely to drop in that time.

Link for guide:

Reactions: jwalker997
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes