Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

[Click on the img to see the gif)

Hayuuuuu, new weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Footjob art - once that's animated, we'll be adding it along with the Footjob stance! We've also got a new scenario in story mode, found currently by sleeping in camp, with the lovely Jester!

We've also got a slew of background animations, as we're making the push to finish those off so we can implement characters being situated in the background appropriately, which we can then use in displaying encounters and to replace the current characters-at-range implementation, and also be able to have more encounter variance for time of day without it being weirdly incongruent. We should be able to finish off the rest of them soon.

We're still working on the companion expansion, and at this point we're debating adding it to the first weekly of May instead, so we have more time to battle test it before it gets added to the monthly, but we'll see.

Next up is the Generic 69 animation, and some companion stuff as well. I'll also be working on the Alma Feminization ending!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

the best update majalis ever done.
no cap on god.

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
even when you completely demolish the werewolf in battle at the end you still get at most a standstill result and she still ends up fucking you in the ass. Is this intentional or am I missing something? It would make sense that if you beat someone, you at least get to choose what kind of sex happens afterwards.
Werewolf in particular has a gimmick where it will dominate you during cutscenes if your strength is too high. You need to be under a certain strength threshold for that not to happen.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Wait so... The footjob art has no actual foot... its just a smudgy outline of a foot... Thats like adding cock worship art and the cock is a smudgy outline... I get why since this way it can work for a lot of characters without it being the wrong kind of foot but Cmooon Its Footjob art, the foot is the focus so it just feels wrong. I think making it a plain human foot that every character would use despite it not looking like their foot would be way better.

Reactions: Revelationknight

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
When the game says "CAUTION: high strength attracts werewolves!" what they mean is if your strength is 9 or higher weresluts will rape you after a fight unless you have the "Scentless" Perk.
Werewolf in particular has a gimmick where it will dominate you during cutscenes if your strength is too high. You need to be under a certain strength threshold for that not to happen.
Huh, I saw the warning but somehow I assumed that it would only affect the risk of being spotted by them and forced into battle. It feels a bit backwards that if you are too strong you can be forced into doing something, especially being dominated.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Possibly, though none of the existing Plug upgrades really apply to it. It's not considered a "plug", exactly. At some point we'll likely take another look at item upgrades and give them variable costs and add some new ones.
How about making one of the enchants for the Ring Plug be something like the Warrior's starting perk? Maybe let it stack with it, too. Also, any plans for having fetish flag toggles for event displays? So that not everything has to be witnessed for some players? Such as the analingus, footjobs, even tentacle play scenes (which, in turn, could be a cause to add alternate forms of the Mimic, while disabling the Tentacle Witch)? I mean, the most we got at the moment is the Blood display toggle (which I am glad we got). So, as you all worked on the new event systems, maybe this was though of before?

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Wait so... The footjob art has no actual foot... its just a smudgy outline of a foot... Thats like adding cock worship art and the cock is a smudgy outline... I get why since this way it can work for a lot of characters without it being the wrong kind of foot but Cmooon Its Footjob art, the foot is the focus so it just feels wrong. I think making it a plain human foot that every character would use despite it not looking like their foot would be way better.
Issue with that would be character skin colour, since this game has characters of a wide range of diverse colours.

What's up with the Thief class's boot?
View attachment 3557357
  • Fixed Hiro Thief animation's boot
You made a difference!

Have you Gays finished the game without getting fucked it's really hard every one just wanna put their balls in your hiro
Yup, but my Hiro did suck plenty of lady cock and kissed girl balls, only cuz he enjoyed it and it's free food.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.43.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
is it possible to change name of exe, name of folder in appdata and exe's icon without breaking something?
Yes and maybe to the folder, and if it somehow still does mess something up, your saves are stored elsewhere so you can just download it again.

Edit: Wait the folder in the appdata? isn't that the save folder? I don't think that one is ok to name change

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoeLigma98

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
some day I hope to understand what's in majalis' mind when they make new scenes...
how come the catgirl, the only character in the whole game who has a "feet" option, doesn't have a footjob scene that can be unlocked in the pervert menu??? instead the only thing we get is one of the footjob variations that IS NOT in the pervert menu...
why creating new scenes for unlocking but not adding ALL variations for unlocking

btw does anyone knows who else besides the catgirl gives hiro a footjob? I don't know any other character who can do it and checking my profile.json for a hint about already seen scenes didn't help

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes