Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

View attachment 3499030

Howdy, Tetsu is finally the main character

We know you were all asking about Selkie, so check the changelog!

Next up we've got the Futanari Panda update, check it out!

As always, changelog is hidden, and pussy in the bio. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the Old Men!
Should have DM'd me I would have made it look official :KEK:
And edit Selkie changelog a bit to make negroidprime get a hearth attack :D

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so about the "primo slime" item, the 3 defense is a permanent buff if you eat it? and wp (willpower) a limited resource or it can be recovered?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Should have DM'd me I would have made it look official :KEK:
And edit Selkie changelog a bit to make negroidprime get a hearth attack :D
There's always next year. I mean, let's be honest. No one else will read nor remember this post, so it will truly shock them with whatever you all come up with by then.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsune Oral During.png

Hayyooooooooo, new monthly!

We've got the Kitsune Oral art and her anal animation, we've got generic topping and pre-anal animations, we've got the Generic 69 art, we've got a new Catgirl encounter in story mode with a bunch of sexy outcomes, we've got three new animated backgrounds (check out the Lava BG in the second dark knight encounter!), we've got new sound effects, a new ambient track, new Ettin scenes, and a bunch of fixes.

We've also been working on some animation tooling to make it easier for us to include animation variants so we can support a lot more expressions, gestures, color and outfit variants, etc. for various characters and sex scenes. Story mode plotting is also coming along apace, which should make the going smooth from here on in.

We'll be busy elsewise at the start of this month, but we plan to finish the companion expansion and food overhaul later on. We've also got the Urka x Trudy art coming in soon, for those who get the weeklies!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
Anyone else fell for the purchased by patreon notification?
It was heartbreaking and painful for 30 seconds, mostly because I could find no reason for it to be fake, so it counts as a yes. After checking the link, I was worried that f95 had been hacked. Then I started reading the actual article, I have never laughed at an April Fool's joke in my life :LUL:
Some people believed it even after reading the article, some even after checking the date, some even after the patreon f95 thread was created :KEK:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone else fell for the purchased by patreon notification?
Got a little bit worried at first, i knew april's fool was coming, but when i read it (timezone shit) it wasn't april yet so i looked into it a bit, but since it would have spelled the death of this site and it didn't make any sense for an "official" site buying a "pirate" site, i concluded it was a little early april's fool joke.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.43
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
i'm surprised anyone fell for it tbh, it doesn't even make sense lol
It doesn't make sense in a world where everything makes sense, that's it.

Sometimes people do bad things, sometimes stupid or reckless ones. It happens when forums or not decide to nuke themselves or get hacked. It has happened to others even without money involved.
This was a good prank because it's believable, because it's cruel and sad.

But the people who got the first message had the most fun, I was one of them and it made my day. Even more so when people started talking about the removal of incest :HideThePain:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What about the many posts in this thread that inflate the number of pages? How do you judge those as making sense?
People either asking for help, discussing updates, sharing fan-made content or just simply posts like yours! That's how you understand it.

Reactions: WasteAway

WasteAway

Jun 10, 2017
Dunno if this is a bug or easter egg, but it looks damn cool
Isn't that just the bioluminescent skins from this?

View attachment 2972551

Aw yeah. It's all comin' together now.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww monthly! And as you can spy from the changelog - there's a lot. Let's take the new features one by one:

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Yesterdays v0.3.36.7 Blurb:

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes