negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This'll be completely off-topic, but goddamn i'm so hyped for dragon's dogma 2, i'm salivating to it almost as much as i thirst for Selkie.
"Almost" as much and that's a lot, like a dude stranded into a desert for untold aeons for some reason unable to die, looking for that one oasis to completely absorb into his very being, except multiply that by 10²⁴, that is my unquenching thirst for my beloved gobbo dommymommy.

Last edited:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
This'll be completely off-topic, but goddamn i'm so hyped for dragon's dogma 2, i'm salivating to it almost as much as i thirst for Selkie.
"Almost" as much and that's a lot, like a dude stranded into a desert for untold aeons for some reason unable to die, looking for that one oasis to completely absorb into his very being, except multiply that by 10²⁴, that is my unquenching thirst for my beloved gobbo dommymommy.
How awful did the laggy rancid gobbo cum taste like? was it as unplayable for you as it was for me? I Will stick with Selkies cum until they fix it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How awful did the laggy rancid gobbo cum taste like? was it as unplayable for you as it was for me? I Will stick with Selkies cum until they fix it.
Yeah.... when it works it's amazing, but holy shit the cities...
Why can't we just have nice things in this prison planet, or is it just to enforce the notion how shitty it must be to suffer through a century here?
31kx55b4dhb31.jpg

Reactions: Twiton

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
Is there any way to knock down enemies without causing damage? Before, I didn't need to hit them to perform the Grab stance, in addition to sliding, under certain conditions, also knocking them down, but since the game's fighting system has changed, I don't know an efficient way to do this.

Reactions: Popgoes668

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Is there any way to knock down enemies without causing damage? Before, I didn't need to hit them to perform the Grab stance, in addition to sliding, under certain conditions, also knocking them down, but since the game's fighting system has changed, I don't know an efficient way to do this.
I think using trip can work.

Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
block > parry > trip
block > sudden advance > full nelson > judo throw

stein231

Jun 24, 2017
Have to say, even though the designs are great, the combat is still a trashfire for anything that isn't full str+end+agi Warrior.
Magic is really good, many enemies get defeated if you use the drunk spell, paralysis is over power and the news traits make the casting easier

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I don't like that we can't choose our class in the story mode.
I don't like story mode at all I seriously think majalis should abandon it and move everything over to the adventure mode. its not that I dislike reading or the story its just that it feels more like a scene viewer than a game. yes the scenes are great but they would still be just as good if they were in adventure mode instead.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
I don't like story mode at all I seriously think majalis should abandon it and move everything over to the adventure mode. its not that I dislike reading or the story its just that it feels more like a scene viewer than a game. yes the scenes are great but they would still be just as good if they were in adventure mode instead.
I said this years ago with the story mode. It really doesn't feel like I'm playing a game. It would be nice if the 2 got fused. Elements of story node could work in adventure mode. Or adventure modes RPG mechanics could work in story mode

Reactions: Niveket

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Can beastiality completely avoided?
Yes, the easiest way to be forced into it is with the "Beastmistress Huntress," watch out for her.
At the risk of spoilers make sure to have at least 6 Perception, 6 agility, and wearing shoes of any type.
There's no artwork for that scene though.
You can also get it while starving as others mentioned, there's also no artwork for that scene.

Personally I didn't realize it was in the game until I started achievement farming, I skipped that one.

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Edit: Sorry read too quickly

Leg Sweep from offensive works situationally and is unreliable, trip is best, but you need more agility than the enemy - if you have 2 or more agility than them, they'll fall flat every time
Trip also works from a distance, so you can withdraw then trip, but you have to close the distance to grab them

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsune Oral Deep.png

Heyuuuu! New weekly!

This time we've got the Generic 69 art - it won't be long before we've fully rounded out all the generic art as animations! Also got the new Catgirl story mode encounter done. Next up I'll be doing the Spider/Arachne story mode encounter. On top of that we got the Ruins BG animated - once we finish up the background animations, there'll be some neat little things with that, too.

In regards to story mode: we'll be properly fanning out the encounters across the various maps soon, once we've done some world map work (both on the map generation side and on the artwork), and then there'll be a lot of little meaningful encounters for story pacing, exploration, exposition, and player choice that'll fill out the rest of story mode. It's all comin' together, baby.

There's one more weekly in March, and then the first week of April we'll be a bit distracted, but then things should pick up again. For now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes