TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If I understand it correctly - in this game you cant avoid Yaoi content ?

Like most of the scenes are feminine looking guy gettign fucked ? Or fucking others ?

Can you replace MC with Futanari Girl, or have normal female or normal male character ?
Traps > futa

Nyuu

Oct 23, 2017

Like most of the scenes are feminine looking guy gettign fucked ? Or fucking others ?

Can you replace MC with Futanari Girl, or have normal female or normal male character ?
Yes this is futanari on male or male on futanari (it depends on your choices)

Non you cant replace mc

Reactions: Angmir

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018

You are trap male and no, you can't change your appearance execpt Classes changes what kind of clothes you are wearing at the beginning.

Reactions: Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
You are trap male and no, you can't change your appearance execpt Classes changes what kind of clothes you are wearing at the beginning.
Meh too bad then it is not for me.

It would be somewhat ok for MC to be Futa, but Male MC beeing dicked all the time is too much.
I am not a fan of Anal sex tbh.

Moving along

Reactions: Jameyboi

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
There could always be a MC futa option, similar to Warlock and Boobs, with very little story/gameplay impact.
The game is called Tales of Androginy and revolves around a pretty clear theme of female domination and feminization, no need to add such a feature. It's just meant for a precise audience. If one doesn't like it, one should simply skip it and find something better tuned to one's tastes.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The game is called Tales of Androginy and revolves around a pretty clear theme of female domination and feminization, no need to add such a feature. It's just meant for a precise audience. If one doesn't like it, one should simply skip it and find something better tuned to one's tastes.
I couldn't have said it better myself. It's literally the title of the game...

@Buhdaa ! We're dying over here ! ;D

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Nope, I wanna make my trap as pretty as possible before he get forcefully bred by centaurs and goblins.:sneaky:
Well you can always donate money to majalis to speed up the process. This is a game at rather very early stage and as far as Majalis themselves, patrons and most of community are concerned, dicking comes first.

Reactions: firesister21

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Unless you can somehow pin your massage so everyone must read before commenting, this kind of complain will always be present by every single new member.
Talking out of experience since I've explained same thing about 8 times right In this thread already....

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Unless you can somehow pin your massage so everyone must read before commenting, this kind of complain will always be present by every single new member.
Talking out of experience since I've explained same thing about 8 times right In this thread already....
And you will probably explain at least another 8 times :eek::ROFLMAO:

greyart

Jun 14, 2018
I was born male, had 2 breast augmentations, have taken zero hormones, but present androgynous in mostly tomboyish clothes. How is that not androgynous? My physical configuration is very close to my suggestion for the game. As I pointed out, Warlock and Boobs has already demonstrated how to implement such a thing.
Also, it's not a matter of distaste. The game is amazing as is. It's just another dynamic that could satisfy an additional demographic.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I was born male, had 2 breast augmentations, have taken zero hormones, but present androgynous in mostly tomboyish clothes. How is that not androgynous? My physical configuration is very close to my suggestion for the game. As I pointed out, Warlock and Boobs has already demonstrated how to implement such a thing.
Futanari usually refers to women with a penis, not to men with boobs. That's why I replied what I did.

greyart

Jun 14, 2018
Futanari usually refers to women with a penis, not to men with boobs. That's why I replied what I did.
In reality, there is very little difference to a pansexual. Though I completely understand it's a deal breaking difference for conservative sexual preference.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes