broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Glad to hear it. I haven't had a chance to apply it and take a look myself. I did see the new "UI" folder inside of the combat one with a few new files there for the new combat interface. They also left the old files there...again.

Let me know if you do come across any issues. I think I will wait for a few more updates like Buhaha suggested to come out before making any changes. I did reupload the mod the other day with what I think is a better-looking overworld map from my initial upload.
View attachment 237465 Reworked the grass and waters color.
View attachment 237466 This might work if you save the image and replace the "groundshee1.png" file in the "worldmap" folder.

I also uploaded an android version. It's the complete game for .02.07.4. I have no way to test so I'm not even sure it works it but I know there was a request for it so if anyone cares to give it a go let me know if it works. Also not 100% sure it has the newer overworld changes either.
Mega link
Oh you're not wrong about the ui text, it's so tiny. The health bar is hard to see with this puke green and white. Total fuckup making it inferior to what it already was. Also the brown wood on the combat actions looks bad.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I personally have not had much trouble reading the font sense they gave the option to change the color to white, reading it has been fine for me.

The new interface to me looks cleaner, and maybe more professional to me. I do like the addition of some of the graphic's changes made to the HUD. But that is just me I guess.

They seem to be pushing the attack and defense options forward of late, and I do think some changes may be very helpful if they don't get to carried away. To me it all looks like and improvement, but as I said that is just me I guess.

EDIT But of course I am playing on a PC with a nice sized resolution, I am sure it might be different on a Phone or portable device.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I personally have not had much trouble reading the font sense they gave the option to change the color to white, reading it has been fine for me.

The new interface to me looks cleaner, and maybe more professional to me. I do like the addition of some of the graphic's changes made to the HUD. But that is just me I guess.

They seem to be pushing the attack and defense options forward of late, and I do think some changes may be very helpful if they don't get to carried away. To me it all looks like and improvement, but as I said that is just me I guess.
naw I also agree, the new UI changes are nice imo much more crisp

Reactions: galgat

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
not in real life XD So how do I unlock this option? I've been trying for 3 days
I know. I was making a joke, lol.

Not sure exactly where that is in the game but if the "free cock" is grayed out then you must be wearing a cage, right? If so try removing it. If you don't have the key it can be bought or stolen from the first town.

Reactions: Alberts98

Zanmai

Jun 28, 2017
not in real life XD So how do I unlock this option? I've been trying for 3 days
I know. I was making a joke, lol.

Not sure exactly where that is in the game but if the "free cock" is grayed out then you must be wearing a cage, right? If so try removing it. If you don't have the key it can be bought or stolen from the first town.
Just to add on to that, if you went and lost to the Warlock and then took the choice "to become a girl", your cock is no longer usable and thus you would also be unable to see that scene. So "becoming a girl" prevents you from becoming her girlfriend, ironically enough.

Alberts98

Jul 15, 2017
Just to add on to that, if you went and lost to the Warlock and then took the choice "to become a girl", your cock is no longer usable and thus you would also be unable to see that scene. So "becoming a girl" prevents you from becoming her girlfriend, ironically enough.

thank you guys without you, probably I would never have discovered it because it makes no sense
now i have to do another game oooooof

Reactions: Jorja

Zanmai

Jun 28, 2017
It's been a while since I actually played through the game. There really is an option to become a woman in the game now? Interesting.
I wouldn't say she turns you into a girl so much she puts a spell on you say you can no longer have an erection.

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered before but where can I find and edit the android save files ?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I tried that route to be the headless, or holding head creatures girl friend, but for me it never worked.

I also tried with usable cock.

tried to fuck them, let them fuck me, attempted many way's, I got and achievement finally but have no Idea what got it.. Big mystery to me that one.

does anyone know where to get the dick cover thing for the paladin in the church?
Yes you can get it at the fort, then as said find the pale ladies, Vampire's, but the end result is not very satisfying at the church. I am not sure it is even finished, it does not feel like a finished quest to me. Because you still have the cod piece, and it still does not fit.

Or at least that is the way it was for me.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes