broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Doesn't look like much is being added with this update. Been working on the mod some. Still pissed off on how they changed how the world map works. Guess we're stuck with poop brown but I did my best to make it a little better. My current posted version of the mod will not work with the current release without some graphical problems. Stay tuned for an up to date release.

View attachment 232971 Before they broke it View attachment 233019 After View attachment 232972 Tease View attachment 232970 View attachment 232996
I swear it's like they keep changing it just to mess with your mod, makes me angry as additions make it better. I will wait for the mod.

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I swear it's like they keep changing it just to mess with your mod, makes me angry as additions make it better. I will wait for the mod.
It sure does feel that way. Kinda reminds me of EA and the Sims 4. It seems like every update to that game requires every modder to have to rework their mods. Definitely frustrating.

The only issue you will get from my mod is a graphical error if they changed or moved a file from version to version as the only changes I make are to the .jpg and .png files. It should never cause any crashes because the game will just use the default one.

I just downloaded the latest version. I will take a look and see what was changed from the last. If the changes were not too many I should have my mod ready to go soon.

Thanks for the interest!

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Guys it seems like someone made a simple video of this game!!!
Not mine just found it.
Seems like the brigand scene.

Considering how shit that video is, it makes you appreciate Majalis' development efforts all the more.

Although the contents of recent updates have been lacklustre. Thanks to Budhaa for uploading nonetheless ;)

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Considering how shit that video is, it makes you appreciate Majalis' development efforts all the more.

Although the contents of recent updates have been lacklustre. Thanks to Budhaa for uploading nonetheless ;)

It's a free fan art. I guess this is as good as it gets. The very fact that this game even has a fan willing to make animations speaks of a promising game.
What I had in mind is that alis is not making animations. Not even a shitty one like this.
This guy. And @Jorja make content. And jorja's content is a good one. For free. Why not use it in the game itself? Get some credit you are due, if not money, AND help the game progress forward.
Someone said majalis are doing this game for money. True or not, the help is free. They have to be fools not accepting a good helping hand. I dont know why jorja refuses to actually offer his work to majalis.
Posting his work here and how many people see it? 50? When you can show it to the whole community? I dont want to be an asshole so I'm not pushing it too hard. But dude come on...

By the way I agree with you. Last updates were kinda boring. Ettin was good. Not as good as minotaur. But the rest were lacking by majalis standards.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 233563
Here it is! The mod is now current as of 2.08.4 and I would recommend installing
it on that version to avoid any graphical issues.

The mega link is below in the sig and instructions are included in the file. Enjoy!

View attachment 233550 View attachment 233551 View attachment 233553 View attachment 233555 View attachment 233556
View attachment 233561 View attachment 233562 View attachment 233559 View attachment 233557 View attachment 233558
Yeah the last 2 updates didn't even seem any different to me. No new art. Still your work is appreciated and thanks.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
That vid was shit lol. I mean it looked like something you do for study or something on making vids. It was smooth i guess and had decent animations. The brigand or whatever looked ass though, couldn't tell if it was pants or her skin.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
That vid was shit lol. I mean it looked like something you do for study or something on making vids. It was smooth i guess and had decent animations. The brigand or whatever looked ass though, couldn't tell if it was pants or her skin.
Nah it was shit all the way.
But you know what triggered me? That in these 2 videos, even one alone had more animated time than all of original game's animations combined, character fidgeting around included.
What the hell alis is doing? She just got outdone by some troll rando doing stupid shit in their free time for no money or credit...

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Nah it was shit all the way.
But you know what triggered me? That in these 2 videos, even one alone had more animated time than all of original game's animations combined, character fidgeting around included.
What the hell alis is doing? She just got outdone by some troll rando doing stupid shit in their free time for no money or credit...
I'm fine with the stills, the animations are gross looking imo and do not get my rocks off, I'd rather allis focus on cg's and not animation

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I just got the latest version (thanks Bhudaa!), since I skipped the previous, I was waiting for some extra art.

Urka's new art is pretty damn good, Alis is actually getting better.
Then I went for the "Lewd order" encounter, since I like the Cultists stuff.
Somebody said "just some text and game over"... man, the artwork alone made me slap my face with the hard on I got.
Text is rushed, yeah (maj is the one that seem to be slacking a bit)... but jeez, that picture!

Btw, for those wondering what Aliss is doing... shut it.
Really.
She's pumping out pictures weekly. Most likely she's doing several pics at once, instead of going 1 by 1, so one week she might not finish, but then the other she's doing 2 or 3.

Jorja is just recoloring stuff, and layering tatoos.
Nothing complicated, and YET it's probably a hell to keep up weekly.
Now figure how much work does it takes to make a picture from scratch.
If it were that easy, they would have got some help (they were asking for background artists some time ago). I didn't offered myself, because I don't have enough time... and doing weekly work is dreadful.

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
they should scrap the weekly builds and do them monthly to have to add more stuff instead of just cosmetic changes

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm sorry to be the one to do this but went through the newest mod for the new version and noticed some pngs were missing. Also certain things images where you changed the hair to red are back to brown again in this version. The first thing i noticed was missing red hair was the warlock under the pervert screen. It's because there are 2 png types in the warlock folder in the jar. There is anal and doggy, it's redundant and the doggy ones aren't red head. Also i'm still playing version 2.08.1 which is different, hence why i am noticing things not the same on 2.08.4. It looks like this doggy image changes were done in version 2.08.3.

Edit: OK after deleting the warlock doggy files the game crashes. Seems they are dependencies. So you may have to edit those Jorja.

2nd Edit: OK as it turns out it was just a simple name change thing. For some dumb reason majalis changed the warlock sex from anal to doggy. Why i have no idea. All i did to fix the warlock color issue was take jorja's redhead version and rename it the same as the jar archive. So it is now properly overwritten with the awesome redhead mod. God i actually looked at the game in it's old form and even without it being redhead it is still bland as fuck. The colors are so dull and washed out looking.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I reuploaded the mod with the correct warlock names. It would be nice if they would stop doing things like this every week. It makes no sense.

Each update I check all the timestamps to see which files are new and or altered. I guess now to make things even more tedious I also have to see if they renamed them for no apparent reason as well.

So either redownload it or just go into the .jar and find the "enemies" folder then "warlock" and change the word "anal" to "doggie" in every file there.

I think the last couple of updates have been severely lacking in content. They should switch over to a monthly or perhaps a bi-monthly update.

As far as what I am doing it's for my own personal use. I only shared it because some of you asked. I make no money nor am I asking for any so no guarantees.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I mentioned it before but I really think they should beef up the actual game portion. We have plenty of sex but not a whole lot of substance. I love the party dynamic of Hiro, Kylira, Trudy, and Urka. We need way more interaction between the 3 of them. We could also use a ton of actual quests and places to explore and LOOT. Basically, I would love to see the RPG side of the game get some love for a change.

I also like working at the Brothel and while they did add some content to that recently I didn't care much for it outside of the awesome new outfits. Heres something I have been messing around with. Enjoy!

Screenshot (476).png Screenshot (474).png

Reactions: I'mWabbit

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well you're right about that, these weekly updates have been too insignificant. As to your comment though i think i might have come off as ungrateful. It's not your fault about the warlock colors not being correct. That name change in the image files made no sense. Everything is fine now and it looks good. As to your new stuff there i like what i see, the new color tweaks to the schoolgirl and prostitute outfit look nice. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Jorja

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Not at all, I didn't take it that way. Just saying that it's just a hobby for me and since there is no money involved there will be almost zero quality control put into the project outside of seeing if it crashes on boot. :p

I'm constantly tweaking things I already have done and when I come across problems I fix them but in the meantime feel free to point out the ones I missed so I can fix them. (y)

I strongly agree with you earlier post where you said the base game looks washed out and dull. That was one of the main reasons why I started making tweaks in the first place. What do people have against bright and vivid colors? They make the entire game pop now in my opinion.
I haven't checked out your mod yet, but I'm curious so I might the next time I play. I just wanted to chime in saying that often bright and vivid colours are not a good choice. We are probably more accustomed to them nowadays due to the prevalence of digital art, but the real world is seldom so bright and full of pigment. It's a stylistic choice to forgo realism and go the very saturated way, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and it's a matter of taste.
Besides, if everything in your art is bright and vivid you can end up having issues in balancing the composition because everything draws unnecessary attention. It can be better to stay low on saturation and brightness so as to use them strategically to make only the things you want to pop out.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes