m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
With the new version every time i encounter the unicorn I crash in battle. This is the error text
This happened to me too. My immediate assumption is because losing to the unicorn gives you the mare class they may have overlooked or rushed something related to the new art. Iunno though obviously lol

Jan 13, 2019
Guys please help, it been a while now that I want to play this game but I can't!
I run a Mac system and the game doesn't start
Yeah same here. I click the application it trys to load for a second but then just gives up and wont start. Even the previous version ran fine before but now even that wont start ether.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
This happened to me too. My immediate assumption is because losing to the unicorn gives you the mare class they may have overlooked or rushed something related to the new art. Iunno though obviously lol
I am wondering does this happen on a particular class ?

one might try other classes, I know the LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL would cause me to crash when meeting the doppelganger.
one might try a different class, changing it in the save file. Something in there setting not expecting this outfit to be on you, as it is suppose to only happen in the Brothel during the client service.

here are a few one might try.

Code:
"jobClass": "Paladin",
"jobClass": "Thief",
"jobClass": "QUEEN",
"jobClass": "MARE",
"jobClass": "PROSTITUTE",
"jobClass": "LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL", //<<< this one caused me to Crash when i met the doppelganger.
to avoid meeting the Unicorn you could always lose you anal virginity but I know that is not a fix, but if you not virgin you won't meet it, unless they have changed that, I have not had time to test the new version yet myself.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure I heard the newest outfits are just for specific scenes, one that I know of is just for a game-over scene. Heard there were two more though, so maybe you can get them in some non-bs way?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Is there an ingame way to change class to schoolgirl? or is it only for the brothel scene?
check here I layed out a pretty good explanation how to do most anything you would normally want to do to your saved game.

Reactions: grasshopper

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When will the game start focusing more on the primary story instead of just adding new NPCs?

Is there any sex with that church warrior girl?

Sep 10, 2018
When will the game start focusing more on the primary story instead of just adding new NPCs?

Is there any sex with that church warrior girl?
If the primary story you mention is slaying the dragon, it's already completed. And well, there is a sexy scene between the church warrior and the vampires, just buy de codpiece in the witch house, show that to the church warrior(maybe you can pass that, i dont know), them encounter the vampires, give them the codpiece, finally go back to the church warrior and them there is it. Worth mentioning that there is no art or animation for that sexy scene.
I think there is another scene of that church girl in the story mode, but i dont quite remember how was it

Reactions: Hehehe3ekk

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I'll be honest with you guys.
When the penis length and cum size were introduced, that was a major bummer for me. I thought 90% of the cocks were at least 5 inches short. And with only 20ML of jazz the term "yer gonna look pregnant" is out of the question...
I think maj in his writing and alis in her are getting a bit out of sync.
Another example is that supposedly goblins have bigger dicks than Hiro. Then what is that in goblin topping art?! Those little shits have 8 while so many others have 6? I mean am I acting like a dick or this is that should throw you off?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Doesn't look like much is being added with this update. Been working on the mod some. Still pissed off on how they changed how the world map works. Guess we're stuck with poop brown but I did my best to make it a little better. My current posted version of the mod will not work with the current release without some graphical problems. Stay tuned for an up to date release.

Screenshot (451).png Before they broke it Screenshot (457).png After Screenshot (452).png Tease OrcStanding.jpg TrudyKyliraHiro.jpg

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes