Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
This version pretty buggy for anyone else on android? I keep getting random scenes popping in outta nowhere, some of which have been scenes that lead to Game Overs. It's been most noticeable in the brothel, but getting it elsewhere too.

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Futa on male is an especially strange genre, wish I could just ignore my sensibilities and pretend the mc is also a futa but I'm so weirded out by this lol. Especially with how awesome the artwork is.

Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
So just noticed something in the combat, when you point at your portrait it shows your "current" stats, but the numbers don't match my characters actual stats on the character screen. Anyone know what is up with that? It's not debuffs as I've had same effect on a fresh character. As an example my thief class has STR 5 END 5 AGI 10 PER 4 MAG 1 CHA 6 on the character screen, but in a fight has STR 4 END 4 AGI 6 PER 3 MAG 1 CHA 4 when "current" stats are displayed.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
So just noticed something in the combat, when you point at your portrait it shows your "current" stats, but the numbers don't match my characters actual stats on the character screen. Anyone know what is up with that? It's not debuffs as I've had same effect on a fresh character. As an example my thief class has STR 5 END 5 AGI 10 PER 4 MAG 1 CHA 6 on the character screen, but in a fight has STR 4 END 4 AGI 6 PER 3 MAG 1 CHA 4 when "current" stats are displayed.
Read the tutorial to know exactly what is happening. But things like been full of cum will lower your AGI and CHA. I think that the lower your hp some stat will go lower too. Is this kind of thing that are affecting you.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Read the tutorial to know exactly what is happening. But things like been full of cum will lower your AGI and CHA. I think that the lower your hp some stat will go lower too. Is this kind of thing that are affecting you.
also it low hp starts affecting you pretty fast, like 10 hp gone and your stats are already starting to be drained

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes