Java - Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.43.3] [Majalis]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bobbi Luvscoxx

Not for everyone but definitely for me and I'm a guy who loves the fantasy of strong and even bestial creatures (doesn't have to be beautiful women with huge cocks but it helps) fucking a helpless guy with a fat ass I love picturing myself on both sides being dominated thoroughly and fucked senseless and at the same time I love the idea of pounding someone and emptying everything into them in one orgasm, so maybe not for you but like i said before definitely for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Klutch

Buttsex. Lots and lots of buttsex. Lucky for me, this is my fetish--Hetero guy on girl stuff is what I prefer but really, but I'm game if its guy on guy or even...girl on guy. a game that's pretty much all about describing the sensations of anal sex: sometimes as the penetrate, usually as the penetrated. There's plenty of oral sex too if blowjobs are more up your alley.

It updates fairly constantly (a decent patch within every month or two) and has a pretty enjoyably complex RPG system, with lots of skills and perks to support your combat style. You play as a feminine male who roams the world pretty much begging for rape.

Combat in this guy is in my opinion more enjoyable than any other erogame I've played since it has a pretty in-depth stance system where you change positions in combat, from defensive, to aggressive, which may overwhelm your endurance and cause you to crash to the ground into a prone position...The perfect angle for an aggressor to penetrate you into a pronebone stance, which results in your choice of either struggling against your enemy's strength to buck them off, or to give in and let them rail you, reacting favorably or unfavorably to the situation. Whether you want to get raped or bend over and ask for it, the game let's you choose. Of course, overpowering the enemy is and defeating them always an option...Unless you were looking to make them your bitch.

There is a lot of futa, that is, most of your enemies will be hot, sexy women of a more mature stature than your hero character that come equipped with giant penises, so in context the game always has women fucking you. It's pretty specific in the fetish department but damn, this is the best erogame ive played.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

iamnuff

Game has little content. Adding more but still fairly mediocre.

All dom-content seems to auto-fail regardless of your actual combat-performance and replaces itself with sub-content.

Game has decent-to-good art, but 90% of it is just standing pictures.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

moarshotaplz

I found the writing to be whimsical, as well as arousing and at times foreboding. The use of language might be considered too flourid or diverse, however, I feel that it keeps the descriptions from getting vague.

The art, while not perfect, is original, and dynamic. The animations were well done, and it does get regular art updates.

Most importantly, the gameplay. I love how sex is integrated into combat and dialogue. The stances and skills are fun to play with, and the entire game can be played easily with one hand.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

fuz

warning all charter have dicks and games based around sucking or fucking. games got super quality BGM, and fancy art, as it's still in development it lacks a lot of art for part of it's story. The combat system is highly complicated, however with more time this game looks to be an amazing game.