Draconic238

Dec 3, 2018
I've gotten the mare outfit by getting the centaur game over, it's suppose to change when your class does but I've only gotten it with game over, as for the Queen I imagine it's the same way just get beast mistress game over.
To get Lupa at the brother you gotta finish all(I think) of madam brothels quest.
Oh, okay. Slightly stupid question, but how do you finish the werewolf quest? After you encounter the werewolf, she tells you to try and find the guy you brought in for the first bounty, but I don't see him at the tavern

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Seems you're keeping it updated after all. That's going to be a problem though as this game updates so much lately.
For now. Some plans fell through and that left me with quite a bit of free time over the holidays and it seemed like a few people were interested so I figured might as well try to get it done. I'm constantly making tweaks to the artwork I have already worked on but as far as I am aware I think I got just about everything as of the latest version. Hopefully, they won't keep altering Hiro's animation files with every update. It's time-consuming to have to keep changing it but if they only add a couple of pieces of art every week it shouldn't require too much effort.

Hope everyone with a fetish for redheads is enjoying it. If anything I think the map and UI tweaks alone are well worth the download. Their map is brown and ugly and the text is hard to read with the default window.

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
Oh, okay. Slightly stupid question, but how do you finish the werewolf quest? After you encounter the werewolf, she tells you to try and find the guy you brought in for the first bounty, but I don't see him at the tavern
There's a scene guide on the previous page and tells you how to go about completing all the quests but I'll copy and paste the werewolf part for you

Encounter a werewolf, if you haven't already ;
- Found out more about their phallus (topping doesn't count, using Trudy does), if you haven't already ;
- Discover their origin by reading the Warlock's diary in the Town of Monsters, if you haven't already ;
- Bring her back the essence of the werewolf (You can use Trudy for this). Talk to Madam to receive 100 gold.
Talk to Madam again to finish the quest and receive the real reward.

Reactions: Draconic238

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This scene with Urka only happens if you fight her and lose? Or it can also happen while camping?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hi evryone, thanks for the redhead mod, looks very cool !

Someone knows how to get the scene with the latest Urka/Hiro CG please ? Thanks in advance !

U

User_353687

So, do the cursed items do anything? I currently have the cursed underwear and cursed tiara equipped but what do they actually do?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
This scene with Urka only happens if you fight her and lose? Or it can also happen while camping?
Nope
You need to get into grapple with her while you are on the ground. And when she wins it's the same old fucking animation. The scene only happens on grapple so far but judging from other posts on twitter that's gonna change after few updates...
I really hope next updates be as interesting as majalis is promising in their Twitter.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
For now. Some plans fell through and that left me with quite a bit of free time over the holidays and it seemed like a few people were interested so I figured might as well try to get it done. I'm constantly making tweaks to the artwork I have already worked on but as far as I am aware I think I got just about everything as of the latest version. Hopefully, they won't keep altering Hiro's animation files with every update. It's time-consuming to have to keep changing it but if they only add a couple of pieces of art every week it shouldn't require too much effort.

Hope everyone with a fetish for redheads is enjoying it. If anything I think the map and UI tweaks alone are well worth the download. Their map is brown and ugly and the text is hard to read with the default window.
You, I thought of someone making a "mod" but you honestly make the art hornier, great color enchantments like on Urka and Hiro etc. I also like the added stuff like the Naga that got the extra stuff on her face. You got some skill, its like you got 99 in art.

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
You, I thought of someone making a "mod" but you honestly make the art hornier, great color enchantments like on Urka and Hiro etc. I also like the added stuff like the Naga that got the extra stuff on her face. You got some skill, its like you got 99 in art.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I feel like I'm getting better as I go along and I will continue to make tweaks and adjustment. But honestly, all credit goes to the actual artist because it's fantastic. I just felt Hiro and friends could be a little bit sluttier and I've always been a sucker for red hair so that's my contribution to what I think is a great and unique game.

Reactions: Filippa2000

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
@Jorja not sure how to get the file to work. I extracted the jar file which made a folder and then unzipped your files into that folder. Clicked on the jar file and still no redheads. Am I missing a step somewhere?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I have been enjoying this, some really good writing, and the game play is addictive after while, looking for all the new scene's and event's is a blast.

What I am curious about is how should the game be played, should you try to stay Virgin for the whole game for the best out come, ( which for me would be very boring )?

Should you try to stay on top all the time, and never a bottom buggered person ?

Should I try to become a total Bitch, with and unusable penis, and made up to be totally a Girl with a useless appendage ?

I mean I enjoy the sex out come's both way's they can be, there very entertaining ( really good writing for many of them ). I just have not figured out exactly what should be the ultimate Objective. I am sure it is some where in these pages, but I have tried to thread search, and have not truly found any good answers to these questions.

Personally I want to go through, and be the biggest slut in the game, for me the story line is so much more interesting that way, but is that the right way?

Will I miss extremely important event's doing that. I am sorry for asking, but I am just a little confused as to what would be the best outcome, and the Elite way to play the game.

I do know that I can save and try something, and then back peddle later to try the other way, but as achievements have been added, one wonders just what would be the most elite way to play through the game.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I have been enjoying this, some really good writing, and the game play is addictive after while, looking for all the new scene's and event's is a blast.

What I am curious about is how should the game be played, should you try to stay Virgin for the whole game for the best out come, ( which for me would be very boring )?

Should you try to stay on top all the time, and never a bottom buggered person ?

Should I try to become a total Bitch, with and unusable penis, and made up to be totally a Girl with a useless appendage ?

I mean I enjoy the sex out come's both way's they can be, there very entertaining ( really good writing for many of them ). I just have not figured out exactly what should be the ultimate Objective. I am sure it is some where in these pages, but I have tried to thread search, and have not truly found any good answers to these questions.

Personally I want to go through, and be the biggest slut in the game, for me the story line is so much more interesting that way, but is that the right way?

Will I miss extremely important event's doing that. I am sorry for asking, but I am just a little confused as to what would be the best outcome, and the Elite way to play the game.

I do know that I can save and try something, and then back peddle later to try the other way, but as achievements have been added, one wonders just what would be the most elite way to play through the game.
it's a rouge-like so there's no "best" way of playing, not yet anyway since the story mode is very unfinished also I agree going bottom bitch is the best way to play imo

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
@Jorja not sure how to get the file to work. I extracted the jar file which made a folder and then unzipped your files into that folder. Clicked on the jar file and still no redheads. Am I missing a step somewhere?
Are you playing on the PC? I have no clue how the other platforms work, unfortunately. Once you have extracted my .rar into its own folder. You then open up the games .jar file (I use winrar) but you do not extract the contents of the .jar file. Then just copy/move/paste the folders and files from my .rar directly into the root of the .jar file and overwrite the existing folders and files.

You can also just move the contents of my .rar directly right into the .jar. as illustrated by the thumbnail I attached below.

instructions.png Good luck and I hope that helps.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Thx u, I think I will keep enjoying, Being a butt slut for now, seems to give the most erotic, or Hentai type play ground, and for me is much more fun.

Not sure how that will do me in the long run, but for now it is fun.

Something that would be nice is either a cheat, or a Goddess somewhere along the line that allowed you a one time reset of your virginity, But we just have to hope the game makers concede to that. I think cheats in this type game are very useful for a more fulfilling experience. ( but that is just my thinking )

I may later give a try at maintaining my Virginity, But for now I am enjoying the Hentai aspect the most, even the bad end's as long as I was smart enough to make a save before they happened :)

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Thx u, I think I will keep enjoying, Being a butt slut for now, seems to give the most erotic, or Hentai type play ground, and for me is much more fun.

Not sure how that will do me in the long run, but for now it is fun.

Something that would be nice is either a cheat, or a Goddess somewhere along the line that allowed you a one time reset of your virginity, But we just have to hope the game makers concede to that. I think cheats in this type game are very useful for a more fulfilling experience. ( but that is just my thinking )

I may later give a try at maintaining my Virginity, But for now I am enjoying the Hentai aspect the most, even the bad end's as long as I was smart enough to make a save before they happened :)
there is a cheat to some degree it allows you to encounter any monster you feel like if I'm not mistaken, I haven't used it personally but that's what I've heard

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
There is. Just go into the ".toa-save" folder and open the correct save with something like Notepad++ (it's free). Then edit away. Be careful with what you change because if you mess the file up the game will crash and give you an error.
Yes I am pretty okay with Json files, I made a beginning character level 130, and set up the Enchantress as my character, but the variable's for bringing the player back to Virgin status are not fully understood by me, so I have not tried it.

Most of the rest is pretty easy to grasp, but there are a lot of things that seem to happen to you as you move through the quest's, and I am not sure I fully understand what all I would have to change for the Virgin status to return.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes