S

sufasdufu

Can anyone say how the multi-enemy combat works?
So far it applies only to the vampires and right now it's janky af. Just layering the two on top of eachother, essentially it's like you're fighting an enemy that gets two turns in a row.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
It's incredible how every time I see a comment in this thread I find out about stuff I've never seen in the game yet.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
So far it applies only to the vampires and right now it's janky af. Just layering the two on top of eachother, essentially it's like you're fighting an enemy that gets two turns in a row.
Well, that sucks but they admit it's still barebones.
Or bareboner.

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Do you mean the centaur or the unicorn? The unicorn only appears if you have your anal virginity and after that it's just the centaur, and she should appear all the time, or at least she does for me.
The centaur but it's ok i find it again but thanks fot the unicorn i didn't know it ^^)

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ Its an error in your save data, i'm not sure how it actually triggers. Never seen it. Just look in the archive if you want to see it.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Troja screen?
Edit your save to give yourself a bunch of health. When you reload the Troja screen will occur. I warn you though, it's more of an easter egg than an actual scene and it will delete your save afterwards. If you want to see the Troja picture used I think you can find it on Majalis's Hentai Foundry page.

IceMiner

Aug 2, 2017
Edit your save to give yourself a bunch of health. When you reload the Troja screen will occur. I warn you though, it's more of an easter egg than an actual scene and it will delete your save afterwards. If you want to see the Troja picture used I think you can find it on Majalis's Hentai Foundry page.
Thank you , I just wanted to know how to trigger it since I couldn't figure what to edit to corrupt my save.

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
Is it just a random encounter on he map or does it require some searching?
The latter. Or at least that's how it was for me. I found her near the outpost in the Labyrinth location. What's interesting is that she's there all the time, there's no cooldown time for her encounter.

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
The latter. Or at least that's how it was for me. I found her near the outpost in the Labyrinth location. What's interesting is that she's there all the time, there's no cooldown time for her encounter.
I think of it like a reward for having to slog though all that stuff on the way to the outpost. If you want a specific encounter in this game you're kind of hooped if it's tied to a mob. It's nice to have more content that's in one place so I can access it a bit more easily.

Game difficulty is nice and all but sometimes you just want to bust a nut.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I think of it like a reward for having to slog though all that stuff on the way to the outpost. If you want a specific encounter in this game you're kind of hooped if it's tied to a mob. It's nice to have more content that's in one place so I can access it a bit more easily.

Wise words.

S

sufasdufu

That might be the intent now but I think what's bound to happen is that there's a "beyond" node behind her which is then gonna lead into the labyrinth proper, or at least it looks like the obvious choice to me.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes