Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I saw earlier someone asking about a save with all achievements, it was me that posted it in the past, but its been a long time since then, so ill jump back into the games code and try to make a new save with 100%.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I was trying to make a save file with lots of things done while staying virgin, but realized something. You can't get Urka to join your camp unless you let her dick you right?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Lose to a ghost and you'll find out.
Thank you, never let that happen, I will I guess find another end game, I do wish the end games were fewer, or had a way to escape, earn freedom, or something.

I know I have said this before, but there are so many end game's, and many of them would I personally think would be better for the game if there was and escape option of some kind.

Of course some need to stay end game for sure, but the Queen, Mare ( which I know with a town scroll you can escape from that one ), and the Harpy, and maybe the Peddlers toy could have a freedom option of some kind, and possibly the Bitch could have and escape built in, maybe a few others would be nice to have some sort of escape option.

The end game just seems to happen a bit to often for me.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I saw earlier someone asking about a save with all achievements, it was me that posted it in the past, but its been a long time since then, so ill jump back into the games code and try to make a new save with 100%.
Here is all the achievements for anyone who wants to add them to their game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Okay using some of the info from above I figured out the code word to access the sexy prostitute outfit. It's by far my favorite of the four new ones and would you believe it was "jobClass": "PROSTITUTE", all along? I must have spelled it wrong when I first tried it. Oops. :p

So in order to get them to display in game at any time just edit your .json savefile and search for "jobclass" and replace it with one the following:

"jobClass": "QUEEN",
"jobClass": "MARE",
"jobClass": "PROSTITUTE",

It does seem however that the schoolgirl uniform will only show when doing the brothel quest. I tried saving while the scene was ongoing but it did not change the title on your "jobclass". Bummer because it's pretty hot too and with some tweaking, I can make it hotter. Pic's below.

View attachment 221883
View attachment 221883 View attachment 221884
This does indeed work by editing the saves files, SWEET! Thanks for the find, by the way how did you find the prostitute outfit? Is just through the brother quests? I wouldn't know as i haven't done those yet. This game has changed so much all the time i haven't really gotten any real playtime in before there's another one.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Oh i see what you mean about the "ride me" text on mare, looks fake as hell like some amateur did it. I look forward to how you edit/remove that, i mean god it looks terrible and shouldn't even be there.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I would like to be a character Prostitute and by going to Gadgeteer (dildo trader) while equipped with a cockcage will result in no Bad End. That would be awesome.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Screenshot (439).png For the 3rd straight release, they changed the mc art file. This is getting to be a pain in the ass to keep having to redo every time. :(

I will update when I get a chance. Not sure if anything needs to be fixed as well.

edit - I had a chance to take a better look. They didn't really add much with this version but they did rename 3 files for no good reason and moved a bunch of existing art into folders which I like because it makes for better organization. They did make one huge change that has me quite upset. For some reason, they disabled the main ground file so that means unless I can figure something out I'm stuck with that awful poop brown texture on the world map. It's way to dark. Not a happy camper here.

So, for now, stick with the 2.08.1 version if you want to use my mod. I will probably wait and see what they do with the next one before making any updates. I hope they undo whatever change they made in regards to the ground file. I also am waiting to see if they make yet another change to the mc.png file as well.

Screenshot (396).png Screenshot (397).png Screenshot (400).png Screenshot (401).png
These are from a version back but still, there is no comparison between mine and theirs. If anyone has any insight as to how to make the game use the "GroundSheet0.png" file located in the "worldmap" folder I would appreciate it.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 222978 For the 3rd straight release, they changed the mc art file. This is getting to be a pain in the ass to keep having to redo every time. :(

I will update when I get a chance. Not sure if anything needs to be fixed as well.
NO worries man, i patiently await your modded version. Can't go back to the old version style now, too boring. All the tattoos and stuff you've added makes the game better, so again take your time.

Reactions: Jorja

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
What is the Orc-run thing about. it just seems like the regular mode stuff. What's new about it? Do you have to do something specific?

Reactions: hohsis777
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes