nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Loose your anal virginity to gain Anal Addict rank 1. Go to Gadgeteer and choose to Peruse her shop. When you gonna leave her - she will tell you that she has a present for you -> she will put on your D a cockcage. You can't remove it at least until buying Key for 100gp from Blacksmith of Monsters Town. Beware: if u come back with cockcage on she will ask you how you can get off that cage? If have no Willpower points left - leads to a bad end.
I lost my anal virginity and got Anal Addict rank 1. Went to Gadgeteer and choosed to Peruse her shop. When I leave her, she tells me to try some toys with 4 options: try the balls, a plug, a long one or no thanks. But she didn't put me the cockcage
Edit: I met her a 2º time and this time she put the cockcage. Thanks for the help

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well... yeah... there shall be an achievement for not hostile playtrought and it would be awesome to go and play being stuck in "Tiara of Control" (can buy it from Witch - it's cursed item, you can remove it by buying Anticurse Scroll) and this headgear will prevent Hiro from any magic or melee attacks. Also to wear "Armor of Anal Torment" (cursed item, gave by a person from Outpost when leaving the Outpost and saying yes to have an Armor) - wich will keep boipussy gaped plus wear a cockcage to prevent erections - or loose to Warlock and choose to Be a Girl (than the cockcage is not needed - from that Hiro will loose ability to have an erection).
And yes! - i have tested it. Some stances will couse a loop of "receiving it". Being unable to go outside a battle, surrender or even win. Which was kinda shocky to find this out.
Damn spoilers. lol

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
In the story mode is possible to defeat the ogre or the orc?
I just can't past them and I lose every damn time lol
A reached level 2 but I cant improve strenth or other attributes, not even learn skills, so yeah, I am stuck

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.3

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for that, please use the report functions next time if you find a newer version

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
A reached level 2 but I cant improve strenth or other attributes, not even learn skills, so yeah, I am stuck
Without cheat engine I highly doubt it. Almost everything about this game is intended to make the player feel weak (and I guess since sissification is the main fetish that makes sense, doesn't make it any less awful mechanically though), chaining slides and uppercuts is a good way to deal with them if you have access but you're locked out of it in story mode.

Also, I'm still rather surprised at the lack of nipples in this game. Big tits everywhere, only get to see the harpy's without clothes, maybe the wasps too (can't remember, the point is it's rather absurd).

Sep 10, 2018
I love the fetishes it targets the game, but I have two main issues with the game:
- The font is really hard to read, I don't know if that's just me.
- I don't understand the combat. At all. A tutorial for that would be appreciated because I am stuck just before the fight against the orc...
My character is a magic/sword user but the only way I hurt the opponents is with magic, and with only 13 mana, yeah... My physichal attack just do nothing against the enemies and can't break their shield...
So, the most important thing to know in combat is your and the opponents stability. This can be seen in the weighing-machine at the right side of your belly and the left side of the oppnents avatar. There is ten circles under it, with each attack one or two circles will be used. When the opponent stability meter is depleted, he will fall, leaving a opening for attack. Unfortunately Orc is one of the enemies that will start defending herself before that happens, replenishing her stability meter. But if you know she will start to defend, that is the moment you start using your magic.
When the opponent gets hurt, he will be more inefficient when attacking or recovering stamina.
Stamina is another important thing to know, is the bar below the health bar. When depleted you cant do a lot of actions, that counts to your opponent too.

Now there is a more advanced way to do battle and that is seeing what your opponent will do next. At the most left side of the opponent HUD you can se what he has done and what he is going to do next(unless you are cum drunk or have other status effect that prejudice it), so you can see if she will attack, take another stance or block. Normally enemies start attacking at the beggining of the battle, so it is always good start defending yourself and when you see that the stability meter is getting low, attack all you can and when it fills up, defend again, until your opponent is at low health and can do little to you.

And about the problem with her shield, it will start breaking at some point, but even after knowing all this you coundn't defeat her, i suggest to level up a bit and go fight a giant. When you defeat your first giant you will get a gladius +2(really good wapon at the beginning of the game). Defeating the giant is really easy, she only have two actions and that is rise her club and smash, so you can defend the smash and attack with carefull attack while at guard stance, when her stability meter gets depleted she will fall and then you can cast you magic at her.

The first item i recommend to buy is a reinforced shield if you want to know, when you predict the attacks of your opponent and defend them, you will lose little health in each battle.

Hope i helped

Edit: if you want money, you can go to the brothel, talk to the brothel boss and accept her quest, it will give 50 coins easy(if your demand is more gold, then it will be 100 gold), working at the brothel will give some gold too if you want.

Anaqiya

Dec 20, 2017
is it possible both, so on the start of your story you talk to a guy who you can change class status so you take off one point on charisma and put two points on magic, your fighting style is like spam TRUE fire, go to the brigand and ask for her weapon equip it and rest to fight the orc, when you fight her you can block and wait for her to block or just spam true fire simple, now the ogre, rest of course to get full hp and fight him/her, to win agains him/her you gonna use true fire two times and use your potion to heal 20hp and use true fire two times again then use a potion that heal 50 hp true fire two times again use another potion to heal 20 hp and now block until him/her lose it footing when that happen you use reversal attack, spring attack and on the final blow use tempo attack.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
No, that is Quetzal (from Mount Xiuh) - which looks like biggest Naga (but her color is pink) in the game - this is just one encounter - this is from fabular play. Quetzal is not the goddes but damn hard to fight, also you need to visit Witch to prepare for battle with Quetzal. Well it is damn funny - you are right. Probably in real life the other Hero butt would be perma ruined - or his belly would explode from that amount of jizzm. Quetzal keeps adventurers pinned to her belt to lay eggs inside them until they just die from old age...
BTW there are other scenes - like with Cultists encounter when if you decide to stay the night and jump in a Pig - Dark Goddes is summoned and comes to pound Hiro boipussy with a Very Big D - which made Hiro unconcious (funny as hell)
Also at the second map - you can visit Temple - it looks just like Witch house but it is called just "Temple". Going inside there leads to be pounded by some Big D priest which also will give Hiro an orgasm from pounding. And Hiro is wasted (bad end).
When I go to the temple, Hiro won't enter. How did you get in?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
When I go to the temple, Hiro won't enter. How did you get in?
Have you met Cultists at the second map? Wait for a night, than Drink up, than "Climb in" tha Pig - to give Hiro ass to Very Big D dark goddes. After that you should be allowed to enter Temple. Entering Temple leads you always to a bad end.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
I desperately want to like this game, but the random bad ends everywhere are really off-putting.

Does anyone have a strategy guide of some sort? Or a guide with what I need to avoid if I don't like bad ends?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes