galgat

Jan 6, 2019
You know When I first started playing this game, I had some reservations, It is a bit out of the normal for me, but I also have always seen the one hundered percent Girlyboy, tomGirl, whatever as pretty much a mythical creature, in my mind very much like the succubus, vampire, and mermaid. In reality they don't exist for me, I know there are people that undergo vivisection, and chemical induced attempts at transformation, but to me these are all fake. Please it is a personal view, we all have our own Idea's.

But to me the Creature that is naturally all girl, except for a mostly useless, tiny penis which is more like unto a large Clit than a cock has a certain mental appeal, and I find this game to be exactly what I need for such a fantasy, and for me that is all it is, a fantasy, the things that happen in this mod are so over the top that there is no real way many of the events in it could ever be real, but it has it's own erotic flavor, and I think a very much needed flavor in erotic games.

I can find other fantasy rolls in lots of other adult game's. This one is unique for me, and I like it very much just the way it is.

Of course more interesting things to happen, as it is expanded on will be even more fun, but the theme is set, and I believe it is just as it should be.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Do we know if next update(s) will have more combat system change? From reading changelogs I like it but want to know if it is better to wait a little bit longer.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.3

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shieet, serves me right for drinking in the morning. Thanks for the save, Hones.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
arent men with boobs women with penises?
A man with boobs doesn't have a uterus nor a double X chromosome, a woman with a penis (theoretically speaking) would have a double X chromosome and an uterus - in the context of fictional futanaris though it depends, sometimes they have dick and balls, sometimes only dick, sometimes both dick and vagina.
To summarize, boobs are a secondary sexual characteristic, whilst penises and vaginas are primary sexual characteristics. So whilst it's relatively easy even in real life to add boobs to a man, that doesn't hold for the genitalia.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I love the fetishes it targets the game, but I have two main issues with the game:
- The font is really hard to read, I don't know if that's just me.
- I don't understand the combat. At all. A tutorial for that would be appreciated because I am stuck just before the fight against the orc...
My character is a magic/sword user but the only way I hurt the opponents is with magic, and with only 13 mana, yeah... My physichal attack just do nothing against the enemies and can't break their shield...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I love the fetishes it targets the game, but I have two main issues with the game:
- I don't understand the combat. At all. A tutorial for that would be appreciated because I am stuck just before the fight against the orc...
My character is a magic/sword user but the only way I hurt the opponents is with magic, and with only 13 mana, yeah... My physichal attack just do nothing against the enemies and can't break their shield...
Hi, i cannot explain all of fighting - but will give u an advice: collect enough gold + crystals and go to Blacksmith very often to Upgrade your weapon. Basically you can upgrade: weapon, bow, shield, armor, legwear, underwear, headgear, armwear, footwear. If you upgrade your weapon to at least +10 - you shall be able to deal better damage. Go to Arena located inside Monsters Town to challange foes to test your gear.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
And how to get the scene in which GADGETEER puts you the cage?
Loose your anal virginity to gain Anal Addict rank 1. Go to Gadgeteer and choose to Peruse her shop. When you gonna leave her - she will tell you that she has a present for you -> she will put on your D a cockcage. You can't remove it at least until buying Key for 100gp from Blacksmith of Monsters Town. Beware: if u come back with cockcage on she will ask you how you can get off that cage? If have no Willpower points left - leads to a bad end.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If you're about to lose just surrender your boipussy so you can survive and live another day.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
If you're about to lose just surrender your boipussy so you can survive and live another day.
Yup. My Hiro always end up being a total biatch... Funny as it is - without it - you can't see funny scenes like for example Dullahan scene when Hiro comes from anal sex made to him by Dullahan, which she also comments that boipussy isn't tight! Would be nice not to have a bad end when visiting a Temple at the second map. I think think that this scene is quite good redacted. Hmm, maybe majalis will extend it to perma gaped ass or loose prostate or shrink D-size... We will see.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yup. My Hiro always end up being a total biatch... Funny as it is - without it - you can't see funny scenes like for example Dullahan scene when Hiro comes from anal sex made to him by Dullahan, which she also comments that boipussy isn't tight! Would be nice not to have a bad end when visiting a Temple at the second map. I think think that this scene is quite good redacted. Hmm, maybe majalis will extend it to perma gaped ass or loose prostate or shrink D-size... We will see.
Is the temple that final boss? That was hilarious watching that other adventurer get violated. lol

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is the temple that final boss? That was hilarious watching that other adventurer get violated. lol
No, that is Quetzal (from Mount Xiuh) - which looks like biggest Naga (but her color is pink) in the game - this is just one encounter - this is from fabular play. Quetzal is not the goddes but damn hard to fight, also you need to visit Witch to prepare for battle with Quetzal. Well it is damn funny - you are right. Probably in real life the other Hero butt would be perma ruined - or his belly would explode from that amount of jizzm. Quetzal keeps adventurers pinned to her belt to lay eggs inside them until they just die from old age...
BTW there are other scenes - like with Cultists encounter when if you decide to stay the night and jump in a Pig - Dark Goddes is summoned and comes to pound Hiro boipussy with a Very Big D - which made Hiro unconcious (funny as hell)
Also at the second map - you can visit Temple - it looks just like Witch house but it is called just "Temple". Going inside there leads to be pounded by some Big D priest which also will give Hiro an orgasm from pounding. And Hiro is wasted (bad end).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No, that is Quetzal (from Mount Xiuh) - which looks like biggest Naga (but her color is pink) in the game - this is just one encounter - this is from fabular play. Quetzal is not the goddes but damn hard to fight, also you need to visit Witch to prepare for battle with Quetzal. Well it is damn funny - you are right. Probably in real life the other Hero butt would be perma ruined - or his belly would explode from that amount of jizzm. Quetzal keeps adventurers pinned to her belt to lay eggs inside them until they just die from old age...
BTW there are other scenes - like with Cultists encounter when if you decide to stay the night and jump in a Pig - Dark Goddes is summoned and comes to pound Hiro boipussy with a Very Big D - which made Hiro unconcious (funny as hell)
Also at the second map - you can visit Temple - it looks just like Witch house but it is called just "Temple". Going inside there leads to be pounded by some Big D priest which also will give Hiro an orgasm from pounding. And Hiro is wasted (bad end).
I don't really like bad ends either. But I understand them, I guess.

Reactions: galgat

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I don't really like bad ends either. But I understand them, I guess.
Well... yeah... there shall be an achievement for not hostile playtrought and it would be awesome to go and play being stuck in "Tiara of Control" (can buy it from Witch - it's cursed item, you can remove it by buying Anticurse Scroll) and this headgear will prevent Hiro from any magic or melee attacks. Also to wear "Armor of Anal Torment" (cursed item, gave by a person from Outpost when leaving the Outpost and saying yes to have an Armor) - wich will keep boipussy gaped plus wear a cockcage to prevent erections - or loose to Warlock and choose to Be a Girl (than the cockcage is not needed - from that Hiro will loose ability to have an erection).
And yes! - i have tested it. Some stances will couse a loop of "receiving it". Being unable to go outside a battle, surrender or even win. Which was kinda shocky to find this out.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes