TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
mmmh i can't find the new urka scene, there no run choice for me, someone can help me? and yeah i tryied it in story mode^^
It's not Urka it's another orc so don't go after her avatar on the map, go up towards the valley and you should encounter her in story mode

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
WOW, you went in real deep, some of them i didn't even know, it's WAY better than what i did :D
You did too, I just got to thinking a lot of people might want more info on how to edit there save, and decided to put down what I have managed to learn so far. It helps me to remember to by typing it.
I thought as I learned new stuff I might try to edit, and add it along the way. It will help me too, in case I forget something, which with my mind can surly happen :) .

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I'm curious, is there much art with the MC at the advantage in fights? Only one I remember off the top of my head is Prone Fem-Goblin, has there been any others added or is this a disadvantage-only art thing?

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I'm curious, is there much art with the MC at the advantage in fights? Only one I remember off the top of my head is Prone Fem-Goblin, has there been any others added or is this a disadvantage-only art thing?
still mainly disadvantage and it's going to stay like that for quite awhile I believe since that's their primary focus

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Here is all the achievements for anyone who wants to add them to their game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow thanks that actually helped a lot.
Still having trouble finding
Queen
Seat of power
Perfect toy.
Do we even have a demon merchant?

3ashq

Oct 26, 2018
Guys please help, it been a while now that I want to play this game but I can't!
I run a Mac system and the game doesn't start

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Anyone knows why sometimes armor pieces stop giving bonuses?
I bought guantlets, shoes and helmet; atm last two are working while guantlets stopped giving me +1 in strenght.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone knows why sometimes armor pieces stop giving bonuses?
I bought guantlets, shoes and helmet; atm last two are working while guantlets stopped giving me +1 in strenght.
dont know but if you are on PC, find a way to edit your save file. I recommend Notepad++ since its fast to download and its fairly quick. So you open your save file, for example you saved in File 1, then open Save0 (They for some reason subract 1). When you opened the file you should scroll down until you see your name and your stats. Just simply change the number to the stat you want and then press on Save (the blue savedisc). And you should be set. This isnt a way to fix it but atleast you can fix the stats! Hope it helps xd

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
This isnt a way to fix it but atleast you can fix the stats! Hope it helps xd
Yup, I kind of know it, but I wanna enjoy a legit run: I've spent some time in theorycrafting my pg and now I would like to know why those items lose their bonus, if it's intended or whatever.
Now even the helmet lost that +1 perception LoL D:

Gonna see if someone else have any clue about it, and thanks for yourimput nonetheless!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, I kind of know it, but I wanna enjoy a legit run: I've spent some time in theorycrafting my pg and now I would like to know why those items lose their bonus, if it's intended or whatever.
Now even the helmet lost that +1 perception LoL D:

Gonna see if someone else have any clue about it, and thanks for yourimput nonetheless!
Maybe they lose the bonus if they're broken?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Dont read too much into stuff like this people. This in an unfinished game made by two people who did not made games before.
Take in the possibility that it could be a simple bug and not some mysterious hidden perk.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way to resize cursor size to normal, like it was before? This new, big one is just ridiculous and annoying.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I mean broken in combat.
When your armor gets hit too much and loses his armor bonus.
I know but helmet or gauntlets dont have any combat value. Just a checkbox for warlock and spider so far I've seen. So it does not get broken in combat.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes