Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How do you get rid of the goblin eggs? Or should I just start over and avoid her?
You probably don't like the awfull belly right? Character is egged by loosing to Goblin Female which implants those eggs. To get rid off the eggs they need to be impregnated (by being f***** analy in Hero butt by a Goblin Male, Centaur, i'm not sure of Wherewolf - but not Mermaid - she has their own eggs which are impregnated by herself). After couple of days you become to give birth and creature will come out. If your belly will look as it is still egged (this was a bug for me) - go to Mermaid at lake and agree to be impregnated by her eggs. After birthing Mermaid eggs your belly will return to a smooth shape again. Warning: being pregnant with Mermaid eggs will really bump your hunger up, and you will need to eat a lot of food - be prepared.

frost97

Aug 4, 2017
Orc Doggy art encounter? i didnt see anything during the encounter, i have tried multiple times already. Anyone know how to get this?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks again @Buhdaa, you're a hero.

Guys, How i get "schoolgirl scene"?
By doing quests for Brothel i can tell just as much. Never happened to me. Also i was checking for this outfit in script files - but failed to find it. So it is only scene related and not by a "JobClass". The Job Classes are:
ENCHANTRESS
MAGE
PALADIN
RANGER
THIEF
WARRIOR

Also:
PROSTITUTE
MARE
QUEEN

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Orc Doggy art encounter? i didnt see anything during the encounter, i have tried multiple times already. Anyone know how to get this?
Loosing to Urka while first meeting her. Best to make a new game for that, becouse if she's in your team you missed that scene and won't be able to see that.

Edit: Ow, theres a new version! I might be wrong here... But i don't remember if in older version was any Orc beside Urka! ;-)

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks again @Buhdaa, you're a hero.

Guys, How i get "schoolgirl scene"?

Have lady of the night I think at 6, and perfect bottom need to be pretty high, not sure how high mine was like 10 I think, and have the Cock cage on from the peddler. I think that is it.

And yes, yes, yes, thank you Buhdaa

Reactions: grasshopper

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guys, i looked inside file named "SaveManager$JobClass.class". You gonna love this one! Version 0.2.08.2 (by Majalis) adds NEW CLASSES.

"jobClass": "BITCH"
"jobClass": "SCHOOLGIRL"
"jobClass": "LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL"

I made this in Paint for you to see:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks mate. Now if we found the orc art, we are done here.
Unpack "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" by using 7-zip File Manager, there two folders:
..\TalesOfAndrogyny\animation\Orc Assets
..\TalesOfAndrogyny\animation\Orc Pronebone Assets
Inside these are all .PNG files. Probably used for animating Orc - i'm not Java Programmer so i don't know for sure... But here you have it. :)

Falvfd

Jul 24, 2018
Unpack "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" by using 7-zip File Manager, there two folders:
..\TalesOfAndrogyny\animation\Orc Assets
..\TalesOfAndrogyny\animation\Orc Pronebone Assets
Inside these are all .PNG files. Probably used for animating Orc - i'm not Java Programmer so i don't know for sure... But here you have it. :)
Good to know. Thanks pal. Unfortunately, I am playing it on android. So, i think it wouldn't work even if i try (i think).

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I think chance has something to do with it. I tried a few times to seduce Urka and after a few tries in the doggy stance, I got the art encounter. The picture happens, then it goes to the pronebone scene.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
If you have it, could you please upload the profile.json with the CGs unlocked?
Working on it, haven't yet found where the list of them all is stored in the code.

EDIT: Realized im stupid, remembered that I could just use the name of the ones I had unlocked to see where they are in the game files, will get working converting all the text to what the profile.json reads.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I have gotten pretty good at editing the text, but the common's for items, as in potion's, armor, end game classes are not set up in a way I am use to. but I have no reason to do much with them anyway.

I sort of wish they had set up some strings for the butt, and other Item's in the options, to allow you to set fat or bubble butt or what ever to different name's, as in example "Valentine Butt", "buxom" what ever, then what ever you decided would be inserted in place of those words in the text. Lot's of word's could be substituted in many location's this way, "boobies, breast's, knockers, what ever. Many of the word's could be substituted for many thing's Cock, penis, dick, prick, goober, hot rod, asshole, butt hole, brown-eye, boy pussy, butt pussy, back door, fudge hole, many different names could have been substituted in this way, making a more personal text in some different instances.

Setting a percentage as to how often they were used could have given some randomness to all of it.

Might have made some interesting dialogue in some case's, but probably to much trouble I guess.

EDIT >>> I know you are given the three choices and that is nice, I am meaning though to allow you to place what ever you think would be more appropriate, and you type it in, with maybe letting you have three or four choice's with a percentage set on each, so you would never really know what might pop up in the dialogue.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes