KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I know right now people are going to complain about this update, but god dang I loooovvvve that they are expanding chasity dialogue
they apparently "expanded" chastity dialogue in the update 2 weeks ago.

Looks like Maj didn't get much done and was looking to beef up the changelog back then.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i see people asking about chastity dialogue. i played last week's update and looks like it's a couple of texts on some encounters.
i met the centauress and one of her scenes had one pharagraph regarding the cage. there were one or two other encounters too (sorry, can't remember) but don't worry, you didn't miss much. it's just one or two phrases like "oh i see you're wearing a cage" "you must be frustrated" and so on. othher than that the scenes play the same.

i don't want to complain but yeah, the words "laziness" and "disappointment" were on my mind all the time. (i don't wanna say majalis or the update itself are lazy, they did make a new encounter with a number of outcomes, i just mean the cage dialogue was done either lazily or rushed)
i see today's update brings more cage dialogue. i hope they really expand on it this time, hopefully even bringing caged routes/scenes for some encounters

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone help with this or give a fix? I get an Error:Null when I try to access the dullahan encounter
Run the game as administrator if that doesnt fix it and you dont have java installed install java and open the game via .jar file thats how i fixed my issues

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
yeh, someone in the thread above was also suggesting it may be an out of memory condition.
I'm pretty sure it is a bug itself within the game on that encounter. I'm getting the same thing with 16 gigs of ddr3200 ram. I'll also say that I've played every weekly for some time and never had the encounter fail before until this release. :unsure:

Reactions: Kublah

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
game is good (story-art-style combat-quests-events) the bad thing is so much dialogues so little art (many events with dialogues without art) lol am i play game or read book .i hope adding more arts that will make game much much better :D

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the MEGA link to the new version.
Thanks for the upload!

Btw, do you happen to have older versions?

I'd like to extract the static images of characters. Now that most are animated, they're chopped to pieces.
I remember one of the early versions having a different wereslut too.
Basically, I want to extract as much as possible, and make a ToA portrait pack to use on Strive for Power.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks for the upload!

Btw, do you happen to have older versions?

I'd like to extract the static images of characters. Now that most are animated, they're chopped to pieces.
I remember one of the early versions having a different wereslut too.
Basically, I want to extract as much as possible, and make a ToA portrait pack to use on Strive for Power.
there was a different wereslut??? was she even cuter?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes