gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
could someone put up a workupload link of the latest update? Mega has goten to that point where it says error when I try to get files over 550mgb

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
What is the benefit of other characters joining you other then them eating your food (metabolic rate increase)? Are they supposed to become useful for something later, what am I missing?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
What is the benefit of other characters joining you other then them eating your food (metabolic rate increase)? Are they supposed to become useful for something later, what am I missing?
trudy can do some stuff in battle, I don't know if the other two can but other than that it's mainly for sexy time when you use camp

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
trudy can do some stuff in battle, I don't know if the other two can but other than that it's mainly for sexy time when you use camp
You can use Trudy for werebitch and female goblin . You can use elf girl forgot her name to talk in camp to heal yourself.If you have enough charisma that is.Urka is just there to fuck your ass.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
You can use Trudy for werebitch and female goblin . You can use elf girl forgot her name to talk in camp to heal yourself.If you have enough charisma that is.Urka is just there to fuck your ass.
pretty sure trudy can do more than that, I'm almost positive in any fight if you get to low health she uses titan strength on you, I know she does do this but I do think it's for almost any battle if not all

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
normally i don't fight at all i just click surrender or satisfy them for action so i didnt knew that :D
Thanks guys. As far as surrendering and such, I started this way to see how the game goes and because I could not work out the combat system. If you want more of a challenge once you do, try to complete battles by doing them in the ass. Way harder than killing them (or taking it) and gives less experience...

Reactions: mattsan

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone has a save?
I want more points to use when start a New game.
If someone can Share it XD
Download the rar file extract into toadata folder.
Every Attribute is 13
All perks unlocked
All magic unlocked
At the start of the map
Anal and mouth virginity intact

With this save and encounter cheat you can do pretty much anything
You can also add this to the first post admins this save pretty much worked for me for 3 months now with every update.

Edit;Earlier save didnt have all magic unlocked i fixed it new save attached.

Leo798

Jun 6, 2017
Download the rar file extract into toadata folder.
Every Attribute is 13
All perks unlocked
All magic Unlocked.
At the start of the map
Anal and mouth virginity intact

With this save and encounter cheat you can do pretty much anything
You can all so add this to the first post admins this save pretty much worked for me for 3 months now with every update.
Wow bro, thanks

Reactions: VLindemann
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes