greyark

Jun 25, 2017
If you're talking about the scene guide I can hook you up right now. As for the game itself if you're having trouble with the mega links I'd suggest keeping an eye on this thread in the next 12-18 hours as the new update is very likely to drop in that time.

Link for guide:
I'm not entirely certain it's a legitimate threat, but I have the grandfathered in paid version of Malwarebytes and it's blocking this link for me and claiming its trying to give my machine a trojan virus. Just a heads up.

Reactions: sufasdufu
S

sufasdufu

I'm not entirely certain it's a legitimate threat, but I have the grandfathered in paid version of Malwarebytes and it's blocking this link for me and claiming its trying to give my machine a trojan virus. Just a heads up.
I don't use any AVs so I can't comment, I literally just uploaded the PDF you see in pic related to mixtape.moe which I always use. Odds are it's just read "file uploading site" and freaked out. Come to think of it I should just use the built-in uploader, easier for everyone.

greyark

Jun 25, 2017
New scenes require you to camp and chat with Trudy, rest at the inn by paying with a full party, rest at the inn with low funds (just a reskin of the male inkeeper).

Haven't found the Futa+ centaur encounter or it's such a minor change I'm not catching it one of the two.

bbob89084

Oct 3, 2017
changelog from the 8chan thread:

New features:

-Can now right click to hide UI in encounters and battle

-Added hi res image support for full screen on large monitors, hi res images haven't been added yet

-Added hover over descriptions for bonuses on bonus screen

-Character screen now displays both current and base stat totals

New content:

-Hiro x Trudy x Kylira scene

-Urka x Hiro x Trudy x Kylira scene

-Trudy and Kylira art - Includes variants with Urka and with Hiro

-Futa+ centaur encounter

-Futa+ Inn encounter

-Added dialogue to Brigand battle

-Added dialogue to Goblin battle

-Added misty forest background to certain encounters

-Added a new custom cursor

Tweaks and bug fixes:

-Increasing your magic score improves mana after character creation

-Updated Title screen UI

-Tweaked the character creation UI

-Fixed selection colors on bonus screen

-Fixed "Show" and "Hide" labels on encounter button

-Fixed overlaps on character screen

-Fixed typos

So, does anyone have the new version?
Kinda disappointed that they seem to be moving away from the male/male encounters.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
So sorry about the late release guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The changelog seems to have already been posted. So unless you want me to I won't post it again.
No need to post the changelog, but could you post the description they usually include ABOVE the changelog? The rundown of all the new content? It might explain how to see these new encounters, the Futa+ ones.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Kinda disappointed that they seem to be moving away from the male/male encounters.
Well the theme from the start was always futas fucking traps. That's the main reason for this game surviving until now; because of its unique theme. If you want gay or even normal sex games there or TONS of them on every platform and in higher qualities. Even VR.

Reactions: Jaysmall

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
v0.2.05.0 link??
Got the latest monthly...nothing of import was added. Next week's will have something of substance hopefully.

Is it just me, or have their updates been getting less and less 'meaty' recently? Not as many new encounters, no new combat/sex stances added. Mainly it has been system background and quality-of-life stuff?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Got the latest monthly...nothing of import was added. Next week's will have something of substance hopefully.

Is it just me, or have their updates been getting less and less 'meaty' recently? Not as many new encounters, no new combat/sex stances added. Mainly it has been system background and quality-of-life stuff?
you are right but like i said and gish agrees this next one is probably gunna be quite the beefy update

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes