Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I find their scenarios good, but the actual writing to be a bit meh. It's just so goofy almost all the time. Or just gross at times.
Sexy Futa Bandit = Nice!
Sexy Futa Bandit with congealed stale cum = Not so nice!
Goblin Shortstack = Nice!
Goblin Shortstack constantly going on about meat sticks, "nut butter", and "butt babies" = Not so Nice!
etc etc. (just my opinion. I just hate how purposely "gross" sounding they make a lot of the writing.)

S

sufasdufu

I find their scenarios good, but the actual writing to be a bit meh. It's just so goofy almost all the time. Or just gross at times.
Sexy Futa Bandit = Nice!
Sexy Futa Bandit with congealed stale cum = Not so nice!
Goblin Shortstack = Nice!
Goblin Shortstack constantly going on about meat sticks, "nut butter", and "butt babies" = Not so Nice!
etc etc. (just my opinion. I just hate how purposely "gross" sounding they make a lot of the writing.)
I get where you're coming from but dude you gotta realise that gross shit (often literally) is how Majalis roll. Frankly what we're getting in ToA is very tame by comparison and I'm thankful for that. Like, what's the most fucked up thing that we've got in the game so far? Personally I'd say it's either the Drow's bad end or the Mouth Maniac, and that's still pretty tame compared to some of their commissioned stuff, for example.

Reactions: obiwan

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
You're getting this message because the game requires OpenGL 2.0 support and your computer is probably too old to provide it, there's hardly anything you can do.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes