Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
This week's as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for providing Ghoulish. In other good news, I've figured out what the problem was and I should be able to post the next weekly or at the very least have access to it.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
how is it different from the old one and where can i find it?
Too lazy to play, uh? ;)

The Cultists are now on the second map (not the giantess map). Just look for them.
The first time is as usual. Find them a second time, and things will be different. Brace yourself!

BananaBarbarian

Jun 25, 2018
How does the new gadgeteer scene work? It says fully toyed, does that just mean the stuff from her shop is equipped?
You have to visit her with the butt plug, ring gag, and chastity cage all equipped.

How can you make Urka join the team?
The second or third time you meet her (after the initial encounter with the old men) if you choose to fuck there should be an option to invite her after.

D

Deleted member 44741

Even with max stats, stealth mode, infinite food and gold, it's still a chore to find the new encounters.
Trudy, elf guy and orc girl walking around the map, constantly interrupting you. Enemies you can't skip (like beast mistress). And a really large map.

If this goes on, I'll stop playing this game and find another one that has femdom. Preferably without gender bending, crossdressing, gay content, dominant males and incest... And I'm back to Tales of Androgyny. :x
Let me rewrite that please.

-Most games that have femdom seem to include other fetishes I don't like, such as feet worship.
-I'm aware that Tales of Androgyny has multiple fetishes. I have played this game before. I wasn't complaining about that.
-I think sharks are cool.

S

sufasdufu

You have to visit her with the butt plug, ring gag, and chastity cage all equipped.
To add to this, becoming her toy changes your class to "Toy", which is kinda worthless since the whole event is a bad end, but it also gives you an achievement, meaning that elusive 8th bonus point is finally here.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Majalis has been very quite last week. Any news about next update's content?
Minotaur and dullahan expansion really got my hopes up.
Both on text and art.
To be honest i'm very high on majalis's pen. Very strong writing in my opinion. Better than the art; and art is superb...

Reactions: Jaysmall
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes