Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
Wise words.
Oh you.
That might be the intent now but I think what's bound to happen is that there's a "beyond" node behind her which is then gonna lead into the labyrinth proper, or at least it looks like the obvious choice to me.
I hope you're right. Labyrinth monsters would be fun(preferably dickgirl versions :3). I have a feeling the Majalis team would be the sorts to put some cheesy reference in there to David Bowie, or perhaps a mythological one to Daedalus, etc.

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
I may be a retard but how do you seduce enemies and win? Playing story mode and the first gob fight can i not win by getting fucked like CoC?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I may be a retard but how do you seduce enemies and win? Playing story mode and the first gob fight can i not win by getting fucked like CoC?
Story mode is unfinished.

In case you didn't noted, you don't have skills at all (I guess it's meant to build your character thru story), that's why you can't use seduce... or pretty much anything else.

S

sufasdufu

Oh you.

I hope you're right. Labyrinth monsters would be fun(preferably dickgirl versions :3). I have a feeling the Majalis team would be the sorts to put some cheesy reference in there to David Bowie, or perhaps a mythological one to Daedalus, etc.
(preferably dickgirl versions :3)
Have you forgotten what game you're playing? I'd say it's safe that the whole game universe is chock full of dickgirls. In fact I can only think of a handful of women characters that don't have penises.

D

Deleted member 44741

I think of it like a reward for having to slog though all that stuff on the way to the outpost. If you want a specific encounter in this game you're kind of hooped if it's tied to a mob. It's nice to have more content that's in one place so I can access it a bit more easily.

Game difficulty is nice and all but sometimes you just want to bust a nut.
Even with max stats, stealth mode, infinite food and gold, it's still a chore to find the new encounters.
Trudy, elf guy and orc girl walking around the map, constantly interrupting you. Enemies you can't skip (like beast mistress). And a really large map.

If this goes on, I'll stop playing this game and find another one that has femdom. Preferably without gender bending, crossdressing, gay content, dominant males and incest... And I'm back to Tales of Androgyny. :x

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Even with max stats, stealth mode, infinite food and gold, it's still a chore to find the new encounters.
Trudy, elf guy and orc girl walking around the map, constantly interrupting you. Enemies you can't skip (like beast mistress). And a really large map.

If this goes on, I'll stop playing this game and find another one that has femdom. Preferably without gender bending, crossdressing, gay content, dominant males and incest... And I'm back to Tales of Androgyny. :x
I know some people don't like reading the OP, but this is a new level of laziness. The game is named TALES OF ANDROGYNY.
facepalm.gif

S

sufasdufu

sharks.png

novafly123

Sep 16, 2018
Can anyone help? i've downloaded the application via ghouls mega link, extracted it, etc. but when i try to launch the application it comes up with an error message saying it's not designed to run on windows, status error 0xc000035a, i've since tried other links and get the same result trying to open it, any help would be appreciated !! <3

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone help? i've downloaded the application via ghouls mega link, extracted it, etc. but when i try to launch the application it comes up with an error message saying it's not designed to run on windows, status error 0xc000035a, i've since tried other links and get the same result trying to open it, any help would be appreciated !! <3
Have you downloaded the correct files for your system? Do you have Java installed?

novafly123

Sep 16, 2018
hello, thank you for your reply, i've installed the win32bit version of the game also i have java installed too, still getting the same error when trying to open the application though sadly :(

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
This week's as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ever since I checked the Preload option and quit the game, I can't get past the logoscreen of Majalis after running the game again. Any idea if Majalis knows of this? I even moved my .toa data out of the folder to see if that worked, and it didn't.
This also means I can't access the new content, REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

nuzlocker

May 20, 2018
Ever since I checked the Preload option and quit the game, I can't get past the logoscreen of Majalis after running the game again. Any idea if Majalis knows of this? I even moved my .toa data out of the folder to see if that worked, and it didn't.
This also means I can't access the new content, REEEEEEEEEEEEE.
There's a preferences file (on windows, it's <USER>/.prefs/tales-of-androgyny-preferences). If you change the value of "preload" from true to false, you should be good.

Reactions: Scultonic
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes