RPGM Completed Tales of a Succubus [Adventure Weaver]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
as.jpg

Overview:

Shila, the Succubus succeeded at evading her homeland, where she was imprisoned by the new emperor of the demon race: Hellion. Her evasion was made possible thanks to a magic portal allowing the teleportation of a single person, however the teleportation was somewhat... random and Shila ended in a Human village named Nilfbourg. Hellion having suppressed Shila's powers, she is now on a journey to bring them back, meaning she will have to do a lot of naughty things. There is also other things to know about the world's background but you will eventually learn about them while discussing with some NPC

Thread Updated: 2020-06-21
Censorship: Partial
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Version: Final
Language: English
File Size: 290MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Thanks to -Yoko- for the link.

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png Screenshot6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like I've played this before a long time ago, downloading just to check, if I did it wasn't a completed project yet. Thanks for the upload.

Also, I didn't even realize legend of Krystal forums was still a thing lol. Takes me back a ways. I wonder if Sakyubasu no tatakai was ever finished. The game has a decent act one, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I feel like I've played this before a long time ago, downloading just to check, if I did it wasn't a completed project yet. Thanks for the upload.
There's a game with a similar name called Succubus Tales might be that i dunno.

Reactions: chesire and Jeffy91

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

Also, I didn't even realize legend of Krystal forums was still a thing lol. Takes me back a ways. I wonder if Sakyubasu no tatakai was ever finished. The game has a decent act one, that's for sure.
Yes Sakyubasu is still alive. Here's #2

Reactions: Draxeid and Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yes Sakyubasu is still alive. Here's #2
HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS EXISTED!!!! If it's possible to give more than 1 like this definitely warrants it. Thanks!

Update: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II is definitely not what I was expecting since it completely change it genre game mechanic-wise, but it was good.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I guess that's a close enough category, them being demons and all :p

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The bestial part is both easy to miss or avoid, in my first game seen I've gone without about 1/5 (won't spoil in case) of the content.

Ending, probably multiple given the one I got and the option to avoid that content..

Guess the 4 slot limit to save game is the one real flaw of the game.

That + forced when mommy tell the PC to stay a Succubus : that's it.

Guess I'll have another play trough later, in case.

(Did not like at all the use of lock at the start and some others where the PC cannot win (the game locking if achieved) A way to limit content/tracks still an ugly one.

UrbaiZ

Jun 4, 2017
mirrors are damaged, winrar cant unzip it, i tried mega and void, dunno the other ones

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Keep getting CRC failed on every iteration. Attempting to unzip to folder at least gets a partial, and addition information: "Headers Error: Warning: There was some data after the payload data." trying to extract the exe gives 85 data errors for a bunch of graphics files, from the subsections Parallaxes, System, Titles1, titles2, and Tilesets. This prevents the game from running. As I said, every file iteration in the OP gives the same errors.

Reactions: charlezone

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Every single iteration of this game as a rar file with an installer that states "with RTP" I can find online has the same issue; other iterations that are a third the size of the download here, however, work fine. I can only guess that the extra size is from the "with RTP" addition to the installer exe, as well as the installer itself. Here's an Zippyshare link that doesn't include the RTP, and doesn't require an installer to unpack the game's files- all the files are already fully accessible. CC: @Bloo

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Every single iteration of this game as a rar file with an installer that states "with RTP" I can find online has the same issue; other iterations that are a third the size of the download here, however, work fine. I can only guess that the extra size is from the "with RTP" addition to the installer exe, as well as the installer itself. Here's an Zippyshare link that doesn't include the RTP, and doesn't require an installer to unpack the game's files- all the files are already fully accessible. CC: @Bloo
Download file require password to unpack...

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Download file require password to unpack...
Wot? I just opened the zip without a password; just redownloaded it again to make sure and no password required, still... I know hentaifromhell links to a similar file, via mirrorcreator, so try their standard password, "hentaifromhell"? If that doesn't work, all I can think of is that you screwed up something on your end. ._.