EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2021-11-04-11-45-24-Render.png

Overview:
One day, space-time ripped open.
All thanks to the archangel of lust.
Bored of always seeing the same things, wished to create a perfect world.
But she made a small error. It just happened to condemn millions of girls from different times, and universes.
Who, without prior warning, were teleported to a new world and stripped (of their powers)"
meaning that even though some of these women were equal to God himself, they couldn’t leave after having been dragged here against their will.
Some men had also been teleported.
But again, due to a small error from that archangel again,
every man who arrived, turned into a monster, causing the world to spiral into chaos.
The archangel, who had also fallen victim to her creation,
used her final embers of power to create salvation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-14
Release Date: 2022-07-14
Developer: Kraguto Kraguto
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Part 1
Language: English/Español
other games: Ero ero no mi. The great adventure Felings of love
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
PC Lite: - -

Older Versions and Specials:

screenshot0050.png screenshot0051.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0053.png screenshot0055.png screenshot0056.png screenshot0058.png screenshot0057.png CharaStudio-2022-07-01-12-04-25-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-07-02-15-12-04-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-06-26-08-15-26-Render.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I hope they are of the liking of the people, is perhaps what more time has taken me.

Reactions: Kyiv

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "ChronosEdge, post: 1233245, membro: 166829"] i modelli sembrano abbastanza buoni, sono incuriosito. [/ QUOTE]
the characters are from a game

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Welp, illusion must be proud. Studio is way easier than Daz3D or any other rendering program. I wont try this game (since I have Koikatsu and I don't want to play games made out by it's studio) but seems fun :p Best of luck.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Welp, illusion must be proud. Studio is way easier than Daz3D or any other rendering program. I wont try this game (since I have Koikatsu and I don't want to play games made out by it's studio) but seems fun :p Best of luck.
The truth is that at the moment until you try with daz. the result. a day for an image. so I understood that daz was not for someone with a humble computer) besides being sincere, for this game, koikatsu I like it a lot more. for the anime style.

Reactions: Steven_3000

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
The truth is that at the moment until you try with daz. the result. a day for an image. so I understood that daz was not for someone with a humble computer) besides being sincere, for this game, koikatsu I like it a lot more. for the anime style.
I am using Daz3D for a week and I have an old computer (2011 with AMD Radeon 5700 1GPU lel) but results are quite good. Takes time, yes. Anyway, It's really good to see new devs rise in here, trying their first steps with an easy option. Nothing bad about it, I don't judge. This game could have a very interesting plot. I leave it to those who will try it :D

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes