CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks man, those took me a long time to make
Mrsloap, somebody mentioned that Eve, looks a lot like Eve Green, I love Eve Green she can be soooo wicked. Is it possible to include scat play and incest in the game? If Eve is going down the rabbit hole, then let's take her all the way to the bottom. Of course, you can make some of these tags optional. I love tripping through the dark side in these games, at least fantasy-wise. Thank you. Happy New Year, everybody, I love you guys and gals.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a2.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 970 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 174 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 159 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Interesting take. I do like gritty-type games. There's a certain charm to them since you don't see them that often.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
When Howard told Eve if she ever thought of being a hooker and Eve told him to fuck you, right there, right there is where it would have been perfect for Howard to bust her in the mouth and face a few times and then fuck her again while she bleeds and Eve was loving being dominated and bleeding complete with a blackeye and came even harder, at least this time. (Eve's revenge cumming)

Last edited:

Fernand2424

Aug 14, 2022
O jogo tem um enredo interessante, misterioso e reflexivo. Parabéns pela elaboração!!
Mas não tem continuação da história em Português apesar da recente atualização é desanimador...
Mrsloap

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
I don't understand why she behaves like a virgin school girl when asked to become whore and risk being fired by talking back to Boss like this. She partied her youth, has bastard son and got fucked by half of town already when drugged and drunk its not like she could not earn some money from sex its the only thing she is good at.

Americans are silly people very prudish and puritan when it comes to sex whenever they are puritan christians or wokies.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a2.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 171mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't understand why she behaves like a virgin school girl when asked to become whore and risk being fired by talking back to Boss like this. She partied her youth, has bastard son and got fucked by half of town already when drugged and drunk its not like she could not earn some money from sex its the only thing she is good at.

Americans are silly people very prudish and puritan when it comes to sex whenever they are puritan christians or wokies.
I have always heard how open the Europeans are when it comes to sex and expressing it. Having never been to Europe, I haven't seen it. How Americans are always called "prudish", I like to think of Americans as "trenchcoats" just waiting for the opportunity to open that coat and show you what's inside. Our sexual revolution is still going on, the choo-choo train we were all on has turned into a bullet train and we are moving fast to catch up. All humans, for the most part, are by nature, perverts, Americans, just hide it better.

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022

And i think you just don`t get it. The real human psychology or the game, its not you basic of degeneration fapness.

you are not from western world or just from small town?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Just wanted to say, I think Rina is the prettiest black girl I've ever seen in a 3D hentai game. Hope to see lots more of her in future updates, be they solo, lesbian or otherwise.

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
Would love to see a scene where maybe back in her old days. She was doing a blowbang. The guys were really rough spitting on her and stuff. Then slapping her. But every time she gets slapped she has to changed to another guy.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
^ Yeah, some parts of the writing are cringe too. I can't stand it when h-game developers cheekily break the fourth wall. In this game it's the moments where the narrating says something akin to, "we'll just have to wait and see!" It's like, dude, stop tooting your own horn. That's not how you build up excitement.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Portuguese (BR)
Translation like I do nobody does it here is a real rubbish.
It takes courage to release a translation of this.
That's why I never trusted the translations of others.
I started playing and after a few minutes the words in English started to appear, and when she got out of the shower and went to bed, only thoughts appeared or whatever, just sentences completely one after the other, all in English.
Before, I had left the game completely in English and whoever wanted to translate it to play would do that, since this translation is the same thing as nothing.:FacePalm:

4.80 star(s) 46 Votes